New England Members

We are playing Sunday at Old Scotland links in Bridgewater

I think Sunday. What is open near you?

Nothing is open by me yet. Maybe by the middle of the week.

I can do Sunday if there is a spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is turning into the Golf version of "Who's on First?"

I think I'm out for Sunday morning...

What's with all the NY guys? Don't you guys have any courses up there on your side of things?

Nothing is open by me yet. Maybe by the middle of the week.

I can do Sunday if there is a spot

Our tee time is full, but there are some more a bit later. Only afternoon though. Morning looks booked.

This thread is turning into the Golf version of "Who's on First?"

I think I'm out for Sunday morning...

What's with all the NY guys? Don't you guys have any courses up there on your side of things?
Nothing that I am aware of.

Looks like there is a 2:16 available on Sunday

South Shore country club in Hingham has some times too. What looks like a 9AM shotgun and three tee times from 1:30-1:45

I know Swansea Country Club is open this weekend, but that's just over the RI line into MA off of Rt 195. Some courses out on Cape Cod are open too, which is a HIKE for a lot of guys here.

Glad you guys are getting out this weekend

What the status on the 9:18 am tee time at SSCC? There's an offer to take my kids for a sleepover on the table, which MAY play into my favor for golfing ni the AM tomorrow.

What the status on the 9:18 am tee time at SSCC? There's an offer to take my kids for a sleepover on the table, which MAY play into my favor for golfing ni the AM tomorrow.

Rickterp can't make it, so right now I'm just a single. You know you want to play!

Dude...I'm working overtime trying to make it happen. My wife's cousin wants to take my daughter for a sleep over. NOW I'm trying to convince my wife to take the boys with her in the morning to pick her up, and get some brunch with her cousin's family (without me) and we'll be home around the same time, lol. I think I may pull this one off.

Dude...I'm working overtime trying to make it happen. My wife's cousin wants to take my daughter for a sleep over. NOW I'm trying to convince my wife to take the boys with her in the morning to pick her up, and get some brunch with her cousin's family (without me) and we'll be home around the same time, lol. I think I may pull this one off.

Let me know. I'll pm you my phone number. You may want to call and add yourself to my tee time before someone grabs it.

I'm looking to get in 18 at OSL if anyone is up to play.

I need to be in Connecticut by 4pm on Saturday, otherwise I'd be in. I'd like to squeeze 9 in on Saturday, and be home by 1pm

I'd normally be all over the Saturday round, but I'm out. I was gone all last weekend, and my wife's back is still bothering her, so I'll be taking care of some stuff around the house. Will probably try to get a trip to the range in, but not a golf weekend for me.

Next weekend the wifey is gone so 54 is on the docket for whomever would like to jump on that train.

Next weekend the wifey is gone so 54 is on the docket for whomever would like to jump on that train.

I might be able to make a round work

hmmm, keep me in the loop.

Back