Cobra KING F6 Driver Preview

Geez, I better snap up that Fly Z Driver I've been eyeing!!

I'd wait. New models mean the Fly Z will be cheaper when they're released most likely.

Really like the looks of these and a red tie stock!?! Yes please! Can't wait for this to be released. The tech in This sounds like it could help me out a good deal also.

Last edited:
I have only been able to hit 2 Cobra drivers in the past and didn't get on with either of them but I am putting that down to the shaft so I am interested to give this a try and see how it feels woth a red tie as that is a shaft I haven't hit before

Is that a mottled effect on the crown towards the back or is it just the way the pictures look? If it is, I actually quite like how subtle it is

I'd wait. New models mean the Fly Z will be cheaper when they're released most likely.

The price was reduced to $199 on the Fly Z Drivers last week. Do you think it will go lower than that?!

The price was reduced to $199 on the Fly Z Drivers last week. Do you think it will go lower than that?!

Eventually it will.

I like it a lot better than the one with the see through thingy on the bottom, good stuff here.

I'll be interested to see how this stacks up against the King LTD. With all of the selections out there I think we are living in the golden age of drivers!

I like this one as well. I think cobra will have a big year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We will have a ton more coming on this one very soon including staff reviews, launch monitor data and more.

We will have a ton more coming on this one very soon including staff reviews, launch monitor data and more.

Can't wait to hear more...these have my interest

I hit the Fly Z a couple months ago and loved it - hit it with further carry than my BB. This means it will be cheaper. Might pull the trigger on it in blue, black, or Ricky orange.

I want one in blue. Love some Cobra drivers. While the stock shaft is a great choice, I'd love to pair it with an Aldila Tour Blue.

I hit this today, not on a monitor.
Great feel, great sound, great distance. Lower ball flight than the other Cobra heads that I have hit (BioCell, FlyZ, King Cobra). I had the head lofted up to 11.5* (I usually play 9*) with the stock stiff shaft (same shaft as King Cobra), still had mid flight, but really nice trajectory.
Release is January 2016 - I will pay attention to this product.

the red tie is not real deal.the other are though.

This will be on the short list for the new year.

2676910f519f67fbb27440b1164d3d0c.jpg

483b21eaccd68ee42190270d5288d754.jpg

Wow. Love the look of this driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That blue looks great.

Looking forward to the feedback on this one - it is on my VERY short ponder list for 2016. And I think it is the same shaft sleeve as prior Cobra driver models?

Cobra's blue drivers are the best combination of eye-grabbing in hand without being distracting down by the ball. The Bio Cell is still about one of the sexiest drivers out there, IMO, and the F6 follows in the tradition. Love the color-coordinated weight.

Looking forward to the feedback on this one - it is on my VERY short ponder list for 2016. And I think it is the same shaft sleeve as prior Cobra driver models?
The MyFly8 carries over, it appears.

Any idea when shops will get clubs for demo/fitting? I know pre-order starts 1/1 and will be in stores slightly after on 1/15. I'd love to be able to try and hit one and see how it compares to my Fly Z.

Back