How many sets of clubs do you own ???

2 full sets of irons. Apex cf16 and srixon 545/745 combo set, both awesome sets.
3 sets of wedges. MD3, ping gorge and Cleveland rtx 2.0
3 set of hryrids. Adams pro, Tmag M1 and apex.
2 sets of 3 woods. Tmag m1 and b stone j40.
1 driver Tmag m1. But ordering xr pro tomorrow.
4 putters. Black tour series 9. Milled number 9. Seemore private reserve...........I think I have a problem

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I didn't get rid of my previous iron set when I got new ones this past fall so I have almost two full sets (only one driver, but three shafts!).

l lied..I found my BBA driver head when I was packing tonight. So it's two full sets with two extra putters, some extra wedges, and some wooden woods.

I have currently 2 drivers, 3 fw (1 3w, 2 4w), one set of irons, one set of wedges and multiple putters. So not quite 2 full sets but more than 28 clubs

Who are you and what have you done with Kang?!

JM

Seriously!!

1 I'm lame.

Just 1 set, some extra wedges and 3 putter. Will be adding a second driver before the season starts.

Until this week I had the same single set for 13 years.

Thanks to the internet I now have three.

Currently 4 fulls sets with extras. Maybe I'll get down to 3 this year... LOL. Probably not.

2 sets of irons: RSi TP and TP CB - 2014
3 sets of wedges: TP EF ATV, TP ATV, and TP
3 drivers: M1, R15, and SLDR White
4 fairway: M1, R15 (3w & 5w), and TP Aeroburner (5w)
3 hybrids: M1 & R15 (3h) and SLDR (4h)
1 driving iron: TP UDI 3i
11 putters: 7 Odyssey & 4 Scotty Cameron

I don't think I have a problem...I know I have a problem just ask the wife!

2 full sets, a bunch of random clubs and a putter collection.

Just one set.

1 set in my grasps

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Once my new irons show up I'll have 2 full sets + a driver. Looking to sell some stuff off soon though to try and offset the cost.

Just one set and a few extra hybrid clubs...for now.

I only have 1 set and will likely always have 1 set. I'm an anti-hoarder and can't stand having extra stuff around that isn't being put to use. If I'm going to upgrade I usually sell my current stuff afterward to recoup some of the money spent on the new stuff.

Only one full set, because of my set of hybrids. I have 4 sets of irons and 4 drivers, some putters and 3 wedge sets. I only play three hybrids between 5 iron and driver, no fairway wood anymore. And these hybrids are so good that these are THE constant in my bag for a couple of years now. So only one full set. :rolleyes:

Four sets of irons, including:
Callaway X-12, 2 iron through SW
Top Flite Tours 2003, 2 iron through SW
Callaway Big Bertha 2006, 4 iron through SW
Wilson Turfriders from around 1986-87, 3 iron through PW. I bought these about 15-20 years ago because they look like a whole set of hybrids.

I have about three drivers, three 3W, two 5W, several wedges and four putters.

It looks like I'm a ho, but all of my equipment is old except for my new Cleveland Classic 1 putter. My newest irons are the '06 BB, but I can't hit them for anything. Sticking with the Top Flite Tours and old Vulcan Caldera Z440 driver.

Only 7 full sets as well as a bunch of hybrids, woods and drivers. I will plead the 5th regarding putters though.

2 full sets, 7 putters, 4 drivers, a 2i, 2 hybrids and I think 4 fairway woods

And I have my dads full set of Gene Littler blades and persimmon wood

1 full set and a few stragglers.

I am new to the site and have been reading alot of reviews and threads and have noticed that changing clubs is pretty common. When you change clubs are just changing clubs in you bag or are you upgrading your clubs. So thats why I was wondering how many sets you own ???

When I was dating and no kids, I had 4 sets plus a set in Fl. Now that I have kids, I have only 2 - one of which I play all the time except when I'm in Fl, that's where the backup set is now. I found that if I didn't trade in the clubs I had, then they started multiplying around the house and I did not ever use them so I might as well get some value for them when upgrading (of course this wasn't a lot but it was better than nothing).

I have one set that I adore and will be my gamers until I break them. Then I have a bag with a couple wedges, couple older fairway woods and a few putters

This is the type of thread that can get a man in trouble.

All I have is one full set and a couple of extra putters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm down to 3 full sets now. Plus a bunch of loose clubs, drivers and hybrids.

This is the type of thread that can get a man in trouble.
Only if your wife reads THP....

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back