Adidas Adicross Primeknit

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
Anyone tried these, yet? I am a huge fan of the Adicross looks, but comfort has been an issue in the past. Wish these had the Boost technology, but hopefully they are comfortable, nonetheless.

Adidas-Adicross-Primeknit-Golf-Shoes-LimeBlack.jpg

Adidas-Adicross-Primeknit-Golf-Shoes-OnixWhite.jpg

Adidas-Adicross-Primeknit-Golf-Shoes-CyanWhiteMineral-Blue.jpg

Adidas-Adicross-Primeknit-Golf-Shoes-BlackOnix.jpg

Not my style!

I like that look. Comfort is the only issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Yellow pair and the black pair look amazing!

I'm on the fence with these. I think I'd need to see them in person before making a decision to buy these.

Yowzers.

I kinda of want these, and may of just ordered these in red

cd31ab4dbf3dac938383cc8368d2b049.jpg

So these came in today

Haven't tried them but love the looks of the Yellow and the blue ones. Ill have to check them out.

Those look awesome!

3e27e6071179c79b9bc7ad0bc2189f84.jpg

They are very comfortable. I may order them in grey as well... for color coordinating

Good to know they are comfortable. I bought the original Adicross golf shoes, but they were pretty uncomfortable for long periods of time. Think I may pick up a pair of the grey ones.

Adidas Adicross Primeknit

I like the idea they are implementing the 'Boost' into these, as I am totally sold on Boost, but I still don't think I could pull these off.

Edit: I read the OP wrong. How can these not have Boost? Haha.

Good to know they are comfortable. I bought the original Adicross golf shoes, but they were pretty uncomfortable for long periods of time. Think I may pick up a pair of the grey ones.

I've been wearing them around the office to break them in. No course time yet as I JUST got them, going to the range tonight, and the course friday so I'll update you on how they are with a full round on Friday

Thanks! I'd wear these off the course 95% of the time, but I'd love to know how they handle some grass interactions!

I like the bottom one, not my style for golf but would walk around in them

Got a pair of these for my birthday yesterday. I actually bought them from Budget sometime around the holidays when they were having a great deal and gave them to the wife to give me for my birthday..haha. I wore them om the course today for the first time. Extremely comfortable and grips great for me on the course. I have used several other pairs of Adicross shoes in the past with success. The only thing I wonder about these is how long before the upper is trashed. I coated them with scotch guard 4 or so times over the last month. I got the Onix / White.

Back