UST Mamiya & THP Shaft Spectacular - March 2016

Lindsay and Danny together are a great team. Can't wait to see Episode 2 that airs starting on Friday!

Yes, they are. Cool team and cool company.

Great video, Danny and Lindsay!

No doubt great things await the next two winners.

e3f89bbf4c21aa5a86c765d27bdb1788.jpg

At this point, all we know is we have an 8:30am arrival time at HQ, and to bring our clubs and shoes...

Everything else is under wraps... Looks like Spencer and I are in for some surprises... :eek:k: :drinks: :golf:

Looking forward to following along....should be awesome!

At this point, all we know is we have an 8:30am arrival time at HQ, and to bring our clubs and shoes...

Everything else is under wraps... Looks like Spencer and I are in for some surprises... :eek:k: :drinks: :golf:

Glove as well if you use one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler
Definitely

Fine by me.

The video was great! Fantastic teaser.
Love the old school clubs - if they qualify as "old school", that is...

Loved the video. And looking forward to following along. This will be a fun follow.

Im looking forward to seeing what UST have install for you. They rocked it with Nate and Shane.

Can't wait to follow this event starting tomorrow morning. UST KILLED it during round 1 (of 6) and have already hinted to a different experience with surprises for round 2!

Can't wait to follow this event starting tomorrow morning. UST KILLED it during round 1 (of 6) and have already hinted to a different experience with surprises for round 2!

Personally, one of the cooler things THP has brought to the site as a one of a kind golfers experience. So excited for the start tomorrow!

Personally, one of the cooler things THP has brought to the site as a one of a kind golfers experience. So excited for the start tomorrow!

I'm so excited to follow along that I kept thinking it started today and was wondering where the live update thread was! LOL

The calm before the storm......then this guy will get his claws into ya by the end of the day.

2b92666130ae66192a8853c2d18059b1.jpg

Ready to see what's in store for the 2 lucky THP'ers today!

Have fun today boys!

So I know it's late but I have my numbers from my track man session at UST Mamiya with Danny.

8906d4c7f66c53aea4159a35fc35e89d.jpg

Looks like I need to work on my attack angle to try and get a bit more positive.

So I know it's late but I have my numbers from my track man session at UST Mamiya with Danny.

8906d4c7f66c53aea4159a35fc35e89d.jpg

Looks like I need to work on my attack angle to try and get a bit more positive.

Big improvement in your smash factor and ball speed even w/ a slightly lower swing speed with the XR. Very nice indeed!

Back