Crown Royal Thread

Went into club house today after from 9, ordered a double-tall crown/coke. Bar tender fills tall class with ice and pours crown to 1 inch from top, and a splash of coke...needless to say the back 9 didn't go to well.

The Apple is holy crap good. It's sweet like the maple, but not quite as sugary IMO. It can be done on the rocks like the maple without problem.

Mix it with Apple juice, especially the kind you'd expect from an orchard... You're probably going to black out when you have 3-4 of them.

Hmm, sounds interesting. Might have to get you to grab me a bottle, never heard of it let alone seen it here in NZ.

Busted out the Maple tonight, w/ coke zero.

Brings back great memories sitting in a hotel room at a THP event in Nashville with two good friends.

I tried the Maple and Apple recently. The Apple might be my go to sipper around the fire pit.

I haven't tried the maple or Apple but I love the reserve.

Went into club house today after from 9, ordered a double-tall crown/coke. Bar tender fills tall class with ice and pours crown to 1 inch from top, and a splash of coke...needless to say the back 9 didn't go to well.

That was your punishment for getting Coke with it.

Busted out the Maple tonight, w/ coke zero.

Brings back great memories sitting in a hotel room at a THP event in Nashville with two good friends.

That sounds absolutely delicious.

I can drink the apple straight. The others take a bit more of a mix to really enjoy.

Cheers my crown loving friends!

#StraightUp
#ddecIsImpressed

642e46caa34922816c12236f984d2cdf.jpg

Cheers my crown loving friends!

#StraightUp
#ddecIsImpressed

642e46caa34922816c12236f984d2cdf.jpg

That stuff came pretty close to ruining Saturday at the Gauntlet for me haha. Delicious though

Night Dos of casual Crown on the rocks.

I'm digging it. This bottle is nowhere near large enough.

Im conflicted.

I like crown.

But, it's not Rum.

But it's good.

So, I'll Crown with you now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im conflicted.

I like crown.

But, it's not Rum.

But it's good.

So, I'll Crown with you now.

I operated in such a War Eagle way yesterday. I grabbed the Crown..... and then two monster bottles of Captain hahaha!

It was perfect.

I operated in such a War Eagle way yesterday. I grabbed the Crown..... and then two monster bottles of Captain hahaha!

It was perfect.

#Approved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a few lady friends that drink flavored whiskey.

You guys should try bourbon and Scotch :act-up:

I need to buy some crown Apple just for the green pouch that it comes in.

Valuables pouch for the golf bag? That's my plan!

Exactly where I was going with that. Of course I'll end up drinking the crown too but priorities first.

So I finally tried the Apple Crown Royal over the weekend...NICE! I had a co-worker friend of mine suggest it while we were at our work Christmas Party. He then suggested mixing it 50/50 with a Monster Ultra Blue...new favorite!

So I finally tried the Apple Crown Royal over the weekend...NICE! I had a co-worker friend of mine suggest it while we were at our work Christmas Party. He then suggested mixing it 50/50 with a Monster Ultra Blue...new favorite!

I love the Apple, but I don't think I want to mix it with feet flavored monster hahaha

Back