Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is what happens when your toddler gets into the package you just received.
4c82a801babeceac1fec8ceb34336493.jpg

Time to order another.

Are Sanus good TV mounts? Amazon just had a ridiculous sale on them and we needed three for the new house.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Are Sanus good TV mounts? Amazon just had a ridiculous sale on them and we needed three for the new house.

We are using them in our bedroom and guest bedroom. Theater room has a custom rig to it.

I'm pretty sure mine is a Sanus, and the TV is still on the wall so no complaints.

And this is what happens when your toddler gets into the package you just received.

lol yep, mine is still in tact in the box somehow
Pretty cool how hers got broken but yours was fine. hehehe

Would have been the same at my house, if I had messed up the first, I would have used Jacqui's!

Pretty cool how hers got broken but yours was fine. hehehe

Would have been the same at my house, if I had messed up the first, I would have used Jacqui's!

and truth be told not sure how it was decided which one was mine and which was hers lol both still in box

and truth be told not sure how it was decided which one was mine and which was hers lol both still in box
Im sure it was a random draw.

Phone smashed so I'm at the store.
I can get a G4 or S5 for $50. Which one says THP?

Otherwise I have to drop 300+ for a Note 4 or a S6.

GG loves her G4.
I dont think you can go wrong with either one. All depends on the form factor to you.

LG would get the nod from me.

G4. Newer and will probably have a longer shelf life as far as updates.

Bought the wife a fitbit charge, we shall see how this goes.

I couldn't make a decision...so I have some more time to think/research my options.

My issues with the now broken Nexus 5 were a lousy camera and crap battery life so anything will be an improvement probably.

I couldn't make a decision...so I have some more time to think/research my options.

My issues with the now broken Nexus 5 were a lousy camera and crap battery life so anything will be an improvement probably.
G4 will give you a really strong camera with the ability to shoot raw and have manual controls.

Bought the wife a fitbit charge, we shall see how this goes.
I thought about getting my mom one of those but I didn't know too much about them. I'll be curious to see how she likes it. Keep me posted if you could please dude

I picked up the LG V10 (pretty much a G4 but a bigger screen). Great phone.

I picked up the LG V10 (pretty much a G4 but a bigger screen). Great phone.
I still debate about going to that from the 6p. I was set on getting the G4, and then when I saw the newer crop of phones I reconsidered.

Only downside is that compared to the S6, it doesn't uses the fastest processor. I haven't noticed a difference though. I got in on the promo that had the extra battery and a 64gb sdcard for free so now I'll have 128gb for storage..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back