Best bang for the buck equipment?

Recently Wilson Staff ends up being discounted fairly quickly and they are usually solid. Puma usually is lowered priced than some of the other OEMS but and can be found at discounted prices pretty quickly after release.

Bridgestones J15 line has been available super cheap for the last few months, had to restrain myself from buying some irons that I definitely don't need.

The current Cleveland putters might be the best value around as others have mentioned.

ebay - all day

If we're going by retail new releases in plastic, I think Cobra has the best value for their products.

If still new in plastic from retail storefronts (online or otherwise), I think Adams has the best value.

If including pre-owned, I would have to give it to Callaway and CPO.

In the past I thought Wilson fell under this category but unfortunately they stopped stocking their equipment in my area.

If we're going by retail new releases in plastic, I think Cobra has the best value for their products.

If still new in plastic from retail storefronts (online or otherwise), I think Adams has the best value.

If including pre-owned, I would have to give it to Callaway and CPO.

Yeah brand new Adams clubs are going for a song right now. I've seen multiple places listing the Blue irons, full set, for $169 in either steel or graphite. At that price it's so tempting to take a flyer. Hybos & woods are dirt cheap brand new right now as well, and the reviews on that line were pretty solid last year.

Cobra, TM, and Mizuno have some pretty good deals out there right now and they will get better as we near the PGA show. I love this time of year, the new club leaks are coming out and the clothing deals are awesome too.

As some have said already, it's Adams. You can get 2015 releases for just ridiculous prices and it's great equipment that got very little attention. The Blue are the easiest set of irons to hit I've ever had (think TM RSi1) and go new for under $200 in some places.

As some have said already, it's Adams. You can get 2015 releases for just ridiculous prices and it's great equipment that got very little attention. The Blue are the easiest set of irons to hit I've ever had (think TM RSi1) and go new for under $200 in some places.
I remember we bought my father in law a Adams driver a couple years ago and it was really good. 4 of us went out and hit it and each had some really nice results.

Adams irons, Tour Edge Exotics woods, and Cobra drivers. They all offer some form of forgiveness and length that I find hard to replace without being the latest or brand new.

Best bang for the buck equipment?

Cobra's woods a season or two old. They drop in price quite fast but perform up there with other options. Probably the best deals I've seen in terms of best bang for your buck.

21 dollar Adams idea super Ls rescue. Club is amazing. Shaft was probably worth 100 bucks alone. Still in the bag after 2 seasons.

For me best bang for your buck doesn't necessarily mean the best price. To me it means How long it stays in your bag because of the benefit you saw from gaming it. For me it would me my SeeMore M6 putter. It has helped my game drastically and has been in my bag for 3 years and I don't see it leaving any time soon.

Back