Status
Not open for further replies.
In addition to Mr V's post ... All the V's (ps - there are 6 Phil Vedda's in this picture, SIX!)

ab4dcb163b75ec4bfe393e8278453296.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's a lot of Philly Vs.

This little face is in my preview of the thread and makes me happy every time I see it. Just wanted to let you know.

This little face is in my preview of the thread and makes me happy every time I see it. Just wanted to let you know.
She's something else dude, personality for daaaaaaaaaaaaaays

She's something else dude, personality for daaaaaaaaaaaaaays
Kiddos with their little personalities are awesome. Im always at amazed at how uniquely different my kids are, yet, how both of them have defined personalities.

Kiddos with their little personalities are awesome. Im always at amazed at how uniquely different my kids are, yet, how both of them have defined personalities.

You're lucky! I have peat and repeat! My kids haunt my daydreams...lol

You're lucky! I have peat and repeat! My kids haunt my daydreams...lol
Haha. Lil is studious and loves to read and write. Coop has an imagination that is beyond anything I have ever seen.

Haha. Lil is studious and loves to read and write. Coop has an imagination that is beyond anything I have ever seen.

Hailie loved to read and write then she started following Kia's lead. Now it's an act of God to get them to do anything if the other doesn't want to do it. Love them but waiting for Hailie to not need to copy the boy. Apart they are awesome!

Hailie loved to read and write then she started following Kia's lead. Now it's an act of God to get them to do anything if the other doesn't want to do it. Love them but waiting for Hailie to not need to copy the boy. Apart they are awesome!
I think that's the difference between us. Lil is older and wants to do her own thing, and Coop, well, he wants to go on Dinosaur hunts and doesnt want to do "girl stuff."

I think that's the difference between us. Lil is older and wants to do her own thing, and Coop, well, he wants to go on Dinosaur hunts and doesnt want to do "girl stuff."

Coop is the man!!!

In addition to Mr V's post ... All the V's (ps - there are 6 Phil Vedda's in this picture, SIX!)

ab4dcb163b75ec4bfe393e8278453296.jpg

Alla famiglia

Mentioning a dinosaur hunt immediately makes me think of this

Waahoo!!!

Got my 1000th post today.

1 down 2 to go. It's so close. I'm ready.

I was just able to book a new flight for JB to get him home at 10am instead of 11pm and it was only $63, woohoo!

The funny part is he has no idea yet, because he is at Callaway and not checking his phone.

I was just able to book a new flight for JB to get him home at 10am instead of 11pm and it was only $63, woohoo!

The funny part is he has no idea yet, because he is at Callaway and not checking his phone.

Tell 441 in the Callaway visit thread. :)

Wife went back to work so on my days off I get to play all day daddy with this little beauty
uploadfromtaptalk1458078576960.jpguploadfromtaptalk1458078613331.jpg

Ill let him know for sure...thats awesome

Frequent flyer mileage programs.

That feeling you get when you finally stop caring about what brand something is and only care about performance is really nice. In not just golf either.

Someone misses their hubs!!!

Not only does Mr. V love our new church, but he's now the director of golf

His passion and mine, combined!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back