The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That game last night must have been a real PITA to watch for persons who have a red/green color blindness....

Nice move NFL....

That game last night must have been a real PITA to watch for persons who have a red/green color blindness....

Nice move NFL....

Was not a great experience. Turned back to it as the bills were tackling a jets receiver and was lost for a second trying to figure out why they were tackling their own player

Oakland I agree with.

I think it's the number font that bugs me most but you guys really like these?

screen-shot-2014-03-03-at-9-21-39-am.png
Yeah the color scheme is nice, the font, not so much!

Last edited:
GPG

1c77e9850dc67910132cb34c973df367.jpg

Another inactive for haden...blah

Lol jff with int on 1st play..whopps a fumble without being touched

Bank is open in GB.

Landry jones limping

And jones is out big ben in

Almost another jff pick

61 yd pass johnny scrambling

Yup holding ball too much too

Yup holding ball too much too

So Im not crazy. He looks like he is scared to throw the ball unless its a check down. Hopefully he settles in.

So Im not crazy. He looks like he is scared to throw the ball unless its a check down. Hopefully he settles in.
Or unless the pitt seconday is magically good again and holding out little short receivets in check

Check down is good for Duke....stick with it. :)

He's struggling with learning to play in the pocket and it's so obvious. He makes plays outside of the pocket

Lol scrub db playing 9 yards off of brown

Nate Orchard is playing so much better lately

Doug Martin running all over the Cowboys D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back