Contest - Ring in the New Year with New Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Fresh off the 12 Days of Holiday Cheer on THP, we followed that up with the Tis the Season contest event campaign which ended today, 1 day shy of the final day of 2016. Since there is one day left, we figured why not have another contest. This one for a set of irons, before they even hit stores.

V6ContestTeaser-S.jpg

Some might have seen this teaser put up last week on THP Social Media outlets and today that contest is beginning. The coming soon Wilson Staff FG Tour V6 irons will be hitting stores next month and THP wants to give you a set before that even takes place. If you missed the full review, you can read it here on the home page.

Fire Starter Challenge
It is not what it sounds like, and a whole lot more fun. Your job will be to create a thread that brings the conversation.
Entering is as easy as following these 2 steps.
1. Create a thread on the THP Forum about golf, equipment or anything related to the game. The goal will be to get 10 other people to respond (must be 10 different THPers)
2. Make a post in this thread and include a link to the thread you created ONLY when it gets the 10 responses.

Bonus Entry
Want a better chance to win after you complete the Fire Starter Challenge? Share this thread on Twitter with a description as to what it is (must include the link) and you have another chance to win. You Must Include @THPGolf and the link. Just make sure in your post in here, that you include your Twitter handle so it can be verified.

Rules
The challenge must be completed before tomorrow at 11:59pm EST.
Shipping of prizes are free for Albatross Club Members only. Anybody can win (and do), but if you are not a 2016 Albatross Club Member, you will be responsible for the shipping charges that apply. For more information on that or to sign up and help support this great cause, click here.

Wow. What a way to ring in 2017 with some gorgeous irons!

I really want to try these! This is a great New Year contest.

Holy crap this is assesome.

Amazing contest!! Good luck to everyone gunning for these beauties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP is giving away some pretty gear!! Closing out 2016 with a bang.

These types of contests brought out some solid conversation back for theGrandaddy contests. Nice call bringing this back.

Nothing says happy new year like shiny tech! Great prize!!

Good luck to everyone who's entering!! THP continues to amaze me and makes me happy to of found this place!

Oh yeah! I want these bad!!

I also really love this concept. Always generates great conversation.

Haha. Just saw this. I was wondering why so many new threads were being created.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm all over this contest - these irons are some of the best looking irons I've ever seen in person. Hope to own them soon!

I love the look of these irons. Good luck everyone. I won't be entering since I just won the Hogans, but I'll gladly help your threads get to the minimum reply quota.

Hey everybody, let's all be good sports and do what we can to give some good hearted responses to all of the new threads. It's a team sport.

Sexy irons.

Hey everybody, let's all be good sports and do what we can to give some good hearted responses to all of the new threads. It's a team sport.

And I thought I was going to get some work done to end 2016 out right. Oh well..........

Back