Status
Not open for further replies.
This is totally our dogs.

10334365_10152859621809251_5740104373238701251_n.jpg
I posted that on Amanda's Facebook because that's exactly what her 90lb lab, rot, shepard mix does to her lol.

No need to put the heat on yet when you have these guys curling up on you.

f03bdada6948aadcf473825909bc41ce.jpg

d26af45f5a5c70deb84df32e58ee2970.jpg

21d063cb70c74b49f777416671692b61.jpg

This is totally our dogs.

10334365_10152859621809251_5740104373238701251_n.jpg

Ha my dog did that last night! And somehow my wife and I ended up on the love seat and the dog had the entire couch to himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sleeping buddies.

1e8666a8ca0a31898467555912f29d98.jpg

Freaking adorable.

Sleeping buddies.

Wait is that a pig?!?! If so, is the amount of work to train greater than or equal to raising s dog? I've always wanted one but just never had the chance to talk an owner about one.

Sleeping buddies.

Well my wife has been wanting a Golden Retriever and I've been wanting a pet pig for quite some time. She hasn't been budging on the pig. Hoping this picture sways her just a little.

Wait is that a pig?!?! If so, is the amount of work to train greater than or equal to raising s dog? I've always wanted one but just never had the chance to talk an owner about one.

He's as close to an infant as I can imagine. He's demanding, poops a lot and constantly wants food and makes loud noises when he doesn't get his way. But he also loves to sleep next to you and be held. He's pretty awesome.

He's as close to an infant as I can imagine. He's demanding, poops a lot and constantly wants food and makes loud noises when he doesn't get his way. But he also loves to sleep next to you and be held. He's pretty awesome.

That's interesting! That's really cool!

Sounds like a few of my friends. :D

Hahaha. Wardy is blinking his eyes like crazy.

Heck, other than the likes to be held part, I bet GG would describe me in this exact way.

Man that dog is handsome. He could be a Westminster show dog. Probably lose out to the eventual best in show, which is obviously Ellie however.

Hair hair everywhere. Hit a patch of cold(ish) weather and now the Norwegian Elkhound and Siberian Husky are blowing their summer coats. Good golly, these guys shed buckets.

uploadfromtaptalk1445316469859.jpg

What do you mean YOUR CHAIR

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

She has a few options when it comes to play

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

She has a few options when it comes to play

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

My dog has all the toys in the world. What does he grab? A pair of rolled up socks that were on the floor and starts throwing them around the bedroom.

We have avoided doing allergy testing on Arrow for as long as we could, but today he is going in to get it done. I hate putting him through this but his little bumps have turned into welts and he has some on his neck that make him look like he has a turkey neck, or like a tumor is hanging down from there.

The poor boy is itching all the time and it's just not fair, so as much as it sucks that he has to get the test done, in the end it will hopefully give him a lifetime of itch relief.

I may have to get a second job to afford it though, $600 just for the test and $200 for each shot, which can go on for years :banghead:

We have avoided doing allergy testing on Arrow for as long as we could, but today he is going in to get it done. I hate putting him through this but his little bumps have turned into welts and he has some on his neck that make him look like he has a turkey neck, or like a tumor is hanging down from there.

The poor boy is itching all the time and it's just not fair, so as much as it sucks that he has to get the test done, in the end it will hopefully give him a lifetime of itch relief.

I may have to get a second job to afford it though, $600 just for the test and $200 for each shot, which can go on for years :banghead:
Sorry to hear about the little guy going through that.

Vet bills are pricey. We went through that with our Basset Hound. We spent some crazy money on a monthly basis.

Just ask your boss for a raise. He should understand.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear about the little guy going through that.

Vet bills are pricey. We went through that with our Basset Hound. We spent some crazy money on a monthly basis.

Just ask your boss for a raise. He should understand.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

With Ellie's 2 ACL surgeries and all of Duke's issues before he passed, we are all too familiar with large vet bills. But I would get 4 jobs before I would deprive them of a full, happy and healthy life.

With Ellie's 2 ACL surgeries and all of Duke's issues before he passed, we are all too familiar with large vet bills. But I would get 4 jobs before I would deprive them of a full, happy and healthy life.

I completely agree. We almost put off a few things with purchasing a house, to insure Grace's health. That was until we were told by the Medvet doctor that she likely wouldn't make it through the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back