Michigan hackers, check in here

Damn! Cant make Friday work.

Hopefully you guys find something open.

Pine Trace and Sylvan Glen in Troy are both fully open, carts and flags etc.

Couldn't be too far away from my house unfortunately. Have to work at 4. But I'm open to things.

As much as I would love to make it I cant. First Saturday I've had to work in almost year and a half.....dang deadlines

So awesome it's December and there's actual golf talk in here about going golfing and rounds that were completed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got busy too Tyler. I'm thinking we are going to be regretting not getting out today in about an hour or so.

I got busy too Tyler. I'm thinking we are going to be regretting not getting out today in about an hour or so.
Yes I've had some stuff come up too. No worries.

Im still thinking about it...LOL

Its December...in Michigan...and we could go play golf. That thought is mind boggling.

Gonna be almost 55 on Weds... Who wants to play?

Ugh. Really, the day of my last final.

Be mad at your professor for scheduling exams during spring like weather...

Be mad at your professor for scheduling exams during spring like weather...
Trust me, I'm pissed. I'm even more pissed that I haven't been able to make it out during this time.

It's 65° out today, and I'm stuck in bed with what feels like the flu. Ugh.

Any takers for Weds???

Any takers for Weds???

I'm still out of town so hopefully we get some good weather in between Christmas and New Years

Looks like I'm heading to Mi to play on Weds.

Forest Akers East. A course I wouldn't want to play in summer let alone now. I've played the west twice and got treated to what would have been 5.5-6 hour rounds. No more. I get faculty rates and still won't play there. Either side. Akers is offering $13 fees. Eagle eye is open and offering $40. How do you think east will play ?

I'm hoping the greens are good and it's wide open. I've never played there.

It's 65° out today, and I'm stuck in bed with what feels like the flu. Ugh.

That stinks.
Hope you are feeling better.

Nice temps today also, so I did some extra outside work around the house.

Forest Akers East. A course I wouldn't want to play in summer let alone now. I've played the west twice and got treated to what would have been 5.5-6 hour rounds. No more. I get faculty rates and still won't play there. Either side. Akers is offering $13 fees. Eagle eye is open and offering $40. How do you think east will play ?

Played it last winter, never played it in the warmer months. It played OK, the course doesn't have the accolades that the west has.
Winter golf up here is harder to come by, and I'm happy to get out. This time of year, beggars can't be choosers.

Played it last winter, never played it in the warmer months. It played OK, the course doesn't have the accolades that the west has.
Winter golf up here is harder to come by, and I'm happy to get out. This time of year, beggars can't be choosers.

We can go somewhere else if you want.

Michigan Hackers, the Minivan is hoping to make a trip down to the RJT trail event in February.
Which means that I would have 4-5 seats available. Any interest from our crew on heading down?

Back