Cure Putters Review Thread

I hit one too hard on the 2nd hole and after that I never got comfortable with my speed control. Was either decelerating or just too timid.

i had that the first round out. Speed/distance control was my biggest issue. I had trouble getting ball to the hole after blowing a couple by. Since I maxed out I haven't had that problem much. Periodically i might decelerate but not from fear more just not focusing,

17 putts on 9 with the RX2 tour. Never got comfortable with it and couldn't judge a single putt. Ugh.

Hickerad putted well with his RX2 though and ended with 13 putts.

Colin, you were lights out in Ohio - I think all those colored weights are killing your mojo...

Colin, you were lights out in Ohio - I think all those colored weights are killing your mojo...

You might be right. I'll go black and stainless and see how it goes.

But I think not practicing putting before the round was a huge factor tonight. The putter I used the round prior weighs 335g, and I had my putter to start at 424g, and I think that threw me off. Rolling on my putting mat at home just now I was fine with it.

You just had to post the orange (it looks incredible and I am a Tennessee fan)...In terms of shaft what would cause one to want the offset or not?

Straight or offset shafts are really a matter of personal preference. With our interchangeable shafts, you can change from one to the other and see which suits you better.

Straight or offset shafts are really a matter of personal preference. With our interchangeable shafts, you can change from one to the other and see which suits you better.

I use a center shaft now and I would say if I miss it is a slight push. Would the offset probably help that?

I use a center shaft now and I would say if I miss it is a slight push. Would the offset probably help that?

The offset may help with a slight push. More importantly, the extremely High MOI of our putters will help stabilize your stroke to square the putter at impact more consistently (proven in lab testing with golfers of all skill levels) and mishits have virtually no ill effect as the putter twist at impact is greatly reduced.

The offset may help with a slight push. More importantly, the extremely High MOI of our putters will help stabilize your stroke to square the putter at impact more consistently (proven in lab testing with golfers of all skill levels) and mishits have virtually no ill effect as the putter twist at impact is greatly reduced.

Sounds like a plan. Thanks again for all the info!

HaHa. I've got this thing going on my computer screen right now that I don't know how happened. No matter where I go on THP, no matter the thread, I have this little ghost in the left hand margin that says "Cure Putters". It can just barely be seen. Subliminal message? I'm thinking yes!

Sounds like a plan. Thanks again for all the info!

No problem, glad to answer any questions.

Just a reminder to all, there is a standing $25 discount on all putters for THPers at www.cureputters.com

Enter coupon code HACKERSPARADISE25 at checkout

You also have a 30 day money back guarantee on all putters when you order direct.

HaHa. I've got this thing going on my computer screen right now that I don't know how happened. No matter where I go on THP, no matter the thread, I have this little ghost in the left hand margin that says "Cure Putters". It can just barely be seen. Subliminal message? I'm thinking yes!

We didn't hack your computer. I promise.

Ken. I'm getting the same thing. I'm thinking a call to Cure Putters Sales/customer service department might be in order very soon to rectify this problem ��

We didn't hack your computer. I promise.

HaHa. I'd give you props if you did.

Ken. I'm getting the same thing. I'm thinking a call to Cure Putters Sales/customer service department might be in order very soon to rectify this problem ��

Ha. Mine finally went away. But, it was kind of fun there for awhile checking to see if it was still there everywhere I went on THP.

I changed the weights again on the RX1tour, I love the red weights and having the steel on the end with the screw is a nice addition, once the straight shaft and THP SS are added it's going to push my RX3f to the limit to stay in the bag, I can't wait to have Cure options!!!

Saw one sitting in someone's bag at the bag drop at True Blue. I guess they are starting to make some waves in the golf community.

I may need to ponder a straight shaft for my RX3 at some point......

I may need to ponder a straight shaft for my RX3 at some point......

it was night and day for me when we were testing them all out. the straight shaft felt so much better for me.

it was night and day for me when we were testing them all out. the straight shaft felt so much better for me.

I am seriously contemplating picking up a straight shaft for my RX2. Might have to pull the trigger before the Gauntlet!

I am seriously contemplating picking up a straight shaft for my RX2. Might have to pull the trigger before the Gauntlet!

You can try mine out in yours if you want and see how it goes

Ditto, my RX3f wouldn't have been my choice with an offset, but with the straight shaft it was money!

My local golf shop had some of these putters in Stock.

7b6e66affe125074ed2b425c49897bb0.jpg

Very interesting, I picked one up and give a a couple practice swings. Seemed odd what I had to do to get it to sit flat on the ground.

Very interesting, I picked one up and give a a couple practice swings. Seemed odd what I had to do to get it to sit flat on the ground.
That's awesome!

Sounds like the lie is way off, beauty of a putter like this. Adjust it on your own to your liking.

Cookie is right. I wouldn't expect to pick-up a random Cure putter and not have to adjust the lie.

Thanks for sharing this pic. As others have mentioned, the Lie angle is adjustable - from 62 - 80º - Sounds like you picked up one that was set at one extreme or the other... Just need a quick fitting. Weights are adjustable too with the ability to add up to 200g.

Here is a quick video that demonstrates how to adjust the lie and weight. Thanks!

I'm pretty excited to be rolling one of these in the near future!

Back