THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Pins and needles.
I wanted to come in and let everybody know the timeline. The captains have been tasked with sending THP their captains selections by 1pm EST tomorrow. Then once all are received an announcement will be made and the first post will be updated.

We know the decision is not easy and we know that many will feel some disappointment. The good news is that support through THP and the event pre & post round can be a wonderful thing. Then add that THP has over a dozen more events including some right in your area for more chances to experience something incredible.

We wish you all the best of luck and have enjoyed the journey. And we want to thank the captains again for being tremendous with the pressure of putting together a great team based on a number of factors.

1pm? That's cruelty., lol. Good luck everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swing felt good today. Irons and fairway woods were solid. Driver was the only club that was a little erratic but the more I hit it the better I got. I have to say I only swung a club once or twice from December to February but for having such a long layoff I've felt very comfortable so far. I was going to wait until Spring break (late April) to get my fitting that I got for Christmas but I think I'm not going to go at the end of March. I feel good about my swing and would love to get as much time in with the new irons and potentially driver as possible.

Good luck to all for the captains picks

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

62969adeba33b25e515a19742826f268.jpg

Six4three5 and I getting in some work. Ggetting ready for June.

The swing felt ok today. I hit some good irons and some not so good. I really pin pointed some short game things that I need to knock the rust off

The swing felt ok today. I hit some good irons and some not so good. I really pin pointed some short game things that I need to knock the rust off

But how many fairways did you hit?

Mpeterson pick me!

ef8bd923804e2b6277b6e903bcc361c7.jpg

I don't know how many shots it took you to get there. For all I know that could have been your third putt.

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I don't know how many shots it took you to get there. For all I know that could have been your third putt.

175 left into the trees

Punch into a tree ends up 150 out

150 9i to the pic above

1 putt for par

It's not pretty but it's a par

I really pin pointed some short game things that I need to knock the rust off

Oh really? Because all I saw today was you flop, chip, and pitch into gimme range all day and it was aggrava…awesome.

2fb907ca5146576e67f1b837b3ef01a6.jpg

Hey NE, check this out!!!!

Good luck hopefuls!!! Going to be fun seeing these teams finalized! These captains have a difficult yet rewarding decision to make!

62969adeba33b25e515a19742826f268.jpg

Six4three5 and I getting in some work. Ggetting ready for June.

Pics of you still make me do a double-take every time. Looking good, Mike!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Team New England's picks are in.

Ahead of the selection announcements, I want to thank everyone - on both sides - for everything leading up to this. I think this thread's been a ton of fun, and there have been many people who've truly embraced the even. Filling out the team was a tough decision on my end, and I know it was the same for ddec.

I look forward to welcoming the next three members of the team and kicking off the event in full tomorrow.

Some good looking practice by NY/NJ in here!

Looking forward to finding out the rest of the teams tomorrow.

I can't wait to find out who will be the rest of my teammates tomorrow. Got a busy day and I have a basketball game to coach tomorrow but I'll be checking my phone. Good luck everyone!

My picks will be going in tomorrow morning. Want to sleep on the decision one more night. Got a round in with my fellow captain Matt today and we had some good conversations about this event.

Back