What do you take in consideration when signing up?

What do you take in consideration when signing up?

• Cost

Votes: 20 24.4%
  • Date

Votes: 36 43.9%
  • Who else is sign up

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Course

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Other

Votes: 22 26.8%

• Total voters

Thechosen1

#Thistagwilltravel
Reaction score
Handicap
A poll is best suited.

Before signing up for a THP event what is the most important factor for you?

Date

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Date, venue really.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Date and cost, in that order.

All in cost

More so date than anything else for me, as obviously if the date isn't open I can't even try. But after that it's looking into travel costs. The actual costs of all the events seem to be pretty darn good for what you get.

The course. Then what type of event it is.

I voted "other" because there was no "all of the above", nor "none of the above". Normally, I try to sign up for almost all of them and my only real consideration is whether I want to be there. THP events are ALL outstanding experiences and, being retired, I have the time and where-with-all, so why not? Lately, one consideration has crept into the mix, however--my health and physical condition, as age is taking it's toll on the body.

Mostly it is date for me. I have come to almost expect that the value and venue will be there. That was a compliment to THP by the way. Always such a good job in that area and the value is there. For me it is balancing vacation, family and work responsibilities. This past year 2015 was awful due to an acquisition. Things have settled down some, so I am very hopeful that 2016 brings better opportunities to participate.

JM

For me it's more about dates than anything. Since I only have a certain amount of time off a year, I have to use my time wisely.

Date (have to make sure I don't have my kiddos at that time).

Then cost.

Then event type...competition, etc.

Just the date for me.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Date primarily (I unfortunately do not have unlimited vacation available from my job) with another unlisted factor, location, secondary. I am not much for flying but would certainly make an exception for certain events such as the Grandaddy.

I sign up for everything and let the selection process tell me where I am going.

It has to be the date first then the price for me...unless its the grandaddy then I make that work! No questions asked!

To me it's all about the date.

Cost: no matter the Evemt you know it's going to be an incredible value, something we couldn't put together on our own.

Location/course: is rarely an issue, I think JB has said they look hard at overall accessibility when selectimg a location be it by plane or car. And the courses have all been best Of in just about every case.

Who else attending: ino matter who, it's guaranteed to be a great time. That's a given, I love the big events as you get to see so many friends. But the smaller 8-12 person events give you an intimate experience with a OEM usually.

So its definitly the date for me.

Date. I sign up for all events that fit around my work schedule.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Date first, All-In Cost second, Competition type third.

I need to take a plunge and sign up for more things, get on some wait lists, and have my mind blown by an epic THP experience!

Plane tickets from Manitoba are ridiculous. Cost + day long travel times.

Cost for me. Not just event cost but travel and extra expenses as well.

Date and cost (both entry and travel/lodging) for me.

Date and location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A poll is best suited.

Before signing up for a THP event what is the most important factor for you?

Based on previous experiences, apparently I go for "least likely to get me into the HOF"

Date/vacation time/cost

Back