Hello From Bridgestone Golf!

Saw some JGR irons on a Japanese site.

tour spec? they look good but not what I was expecting which isn't a bad thing at all. looking forward to hearing more about this line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tour spec? they look good but not what I was expecting which isn't a bad thing at all. looking forward to hearing more about this line.

I can't comment on them yet but do have a "new set of Bridgestone irons to test out and have been to the range with them.

Can't wait for your thoughts on this irons.

Welcome, Jeff! Love your company's commitment to THP! Thanks!

Welcome Jeff! This is great news, love my Bridgestone golf balls and hope to try some lefty clubs this year.

Will there be 2-ball packs for giveaways at the show? Looking forward to seeing what you guys are going to offer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Welcome Jeff... I'm a big fan of your e6 ball... Can't wait to see what y'all have coming this year...

I have heard there is a new ball coming out. Any information on it yet?

Welcome Jeff. Look forward to reading updates from the show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome Jeff! Like many others, I am a huge fan of the e6 ball and use them very often! Looking to see what else Bridgestone comes up with!

I spent most of my Demo day time last year at the Bridgestone area and will be there again this year to see what is new.

Will there be 2-ball packs for giveaways at the show? Looking forward to seeing what you guys are going to offer.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yes, players who go through a ball fitting session will receive a 2-ball pack!

I appreciate the welcome guys...this community has a lot of longtime Bridgestone supporters and you all have made me feel right at home. It's not going to be easy for me to wait until next week to turn loose of more details about what we will be introducing at the show, but I can tell you this...

Many of you are aware that we will be coming out with a new driver called the JGR, but what you may not know is there will be additional JGR clubs as well! I'll have more information in a few days.

best%20ball%20ever%20kuchar_zpsiddolt5c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Kuchar's quote is awesome.

Pretty excited about the add'l JGR clubs

Bridgestone is stepping up to the competition BIG Time!!

Pretty excited about the add'l JGR clubs
I can't wait to see what they look like and what's available for that matter!

Very cool to see companies reach out like this. Looking forward to lots more info!

Awesome stuff so far from what I'm hearing about the new ball. Can't wait to try them out.

Can't wait to see what Bridgestone has in store. Talk about getting excited this morning!!!

Wanted to share some pics from the demo day today in Orlando...

demo%20day_2_zps2sqpgqqm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

demo%20day_3_zps0lhiyrio.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

demo%20day_5_zpsy3gwz1fk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back