Thank you staff writers!!!

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
These three guys just do work. I've said before and will say it again. What they bring to reviews isn't accomplished much better any where else. The hours of testing, comparing and writing are to be appreciated. The least we can do is take the time to appreciate what they are putting out. Your golf knowledge will be at an all time high if you just take a few minutes to read what they are sharing.

The new media formats with THP radio and THP tv are such a joy to experience. I know I'm looking forward to so much more in 2017. So thank you Dean, James and Dan for your time and wisdom. We are better for it!!!

Thanks for keeping us in line.

I second this! Thanks for all you do!

100% agree! Thanks guys!

Best staff writers in the business. Thanks for all you do gents.

Big thanks for all you do and the time you spend away from the family and life to do the testing

I appreciate the insight the bring to the community. Truly a yeoman's effort and one that is isn't taken for granted

Without them I would have never found this place. They do a phenomenal job. I had the good pleasure of meeting Dean earlier this year, and hope to meet James and Dan at some point. Just a phenomenal place everyone has built here, with the tone set at the very top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks fellas!

Couldn't agree more, equipment reviews led me several years ago. Keep up the fantastic work fellas!

They have done a great job, a real inspiration!

Couldn't agree more. Reviews are second to none and I appreciate all of the hard work that is put into them.

They are all top notch reviewers, can't wait to read the club reviews this year now that they'll all be using the same launch monitor.

You guys do a great job!!!Thanks for a great year and looking forward to another one that is just much better, because of you !!

Big thanks from your neighbors to the north, the entire team bring an unbiased, entertaining perspective to everything golf related that is reviewed, dissected and reported on. Keep up the great work.

These guys bust their a $$ all year round to bring us some of the most all encompassing and comprehensive reviews around. A huge kuddos and thanks for everything

Thank you guys! You have been extremely helpful in many of my equipment decisions and it's much appreciated.

Agree you guys do an amazing job for us, thanks fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the great content this year you guys!!!

In addition to performing the reviews, thanks for always being there to answer our questions. That means a lot

a BIG THANK YOU to all of the THP Staffers for all you do day in and day out. You contribute so much of your valuable time and incite to make us feel welcome and part of a family :banana:

Hey staff writers, I like you guys.

Thank you for another year of excellent work! Hope to see you all again soon.

I definitely agree 100%. The services and contributions to the forum made by the staff writers is absolutely priceless! Thanks and Happy New Year guys!

Last edited:
Thanks writers! Reviewing constantly is no doubt a lot of fun and even more work and you guys do a great job!

Back