What is your personal best for putts for 1 round?

ForeOnFour

Leave no birdie behind
Reaction score
Handicap
Curious to hear your guys lowest ever amount of putts for 1 round. Also what is your average putts per round?

One of my goals for 2017 is to drop 2 putts per round off my average.

Mine was 28.

I average 34 per 18.

I believe I had 22 a few years ago, a ridiculous round where I kept barely missing greens, and then sticking them tight for a short putt. My putter was very good and my short game was on.

Personal best was 27 and I average around 32 a round

I average about 32. My best was either 26 or 28.

I only have 2 years worth of stats (rookie move, I know) but my lowest is 28 for 18 holes. Looks like my average (mean) is 31.2 putts/18 holes.

I do keep track of putts just for fun but I am not sure of my lowest for 18. I know I've been below 30 but don't know how low. Whatever it was, was because I was chipping good and probably had a chip in or two where I didn't putt at all. It's no secret I don't put a lot of stock in putts per round.

Mine was 21 this past july

1-0 putt
13-1 putts
4-2 putts

My best guess would be 24 putts in a round. I think I average somewhere around 29-30 putts per round.

25 or 26 I believe

Lowest putts for a round was 25 and that was with 11 one putts.

Average putts per round is 31.2.

Those are from the only recorded rounds this year (which is 54) but played more. 1 round with sub putt score of less than 27, 11 rounds of with putts less than 30.

22 is the best and I shot that a few months ago. I average 1.5 putts per round for the last 20 rounds. I made a small change in my stroke and it's working great.

Best number of putts in a round is 28, and best number of 1 putts in a round is 8.

When I shot my personal best this summer I had 26 putts. I would imagine thats my lowest ever. Have no idea what my average is overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I had 26 or 27 one time this summer, gotta be my PB for lowest putts in a round. I'm a pretty poor putter generally speaking I think.

That I have tracked, 25.

Nov 11, 2001 at Fallbrook CC in SoCal. 16 putts on the front 9 and even par, then 11 putts on the back 9 and 5 under for a PB 67. To make it sweeter it was in a Northrop Aircraft Div. tournament.

Mine was 21 this past july

1-0 putt
13-1 putts
4-2 putts

21! A lot of short chips to get you close, a great approach day, or one of those days when even the 30' just fall?

21! A lot of short chips to get you close, a great approach day, or one of those days when even the 30' just fall?
A mix really. Made a few long putts had a few good chips and hit some fringes on approaches which helps pad the stats

26 and it happened a couple of times.

Mine was 28 with a Seemore Si4 about 4 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think mine was either 23 or 24. No idea on average as i dont keep stat's but if i guessed it would be 28-30. Putting is one of the best parts of my game.

I've had two 27's that I remember recording.

My best was 36, and I have no idea how that happened. I'm usually around 40 on a good day and near 50 on a bad day.

Back