2015 Your Proto w/ Wilson Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will join you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So will I. Who are the Colts playing that night? I need to know who I'm rooting for :alien2:

Can't believe that you guys are a month out. It appears that you're all grinding and will represent us well.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be at Wilson HQ.

Will there be a periscope?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm around tomorrow afternoon if you need to conference me in .

In meetings tomorrow all day, but will be back home by 1am Friday morning. IIRC periscope has a feature where you can watch it up to 24 hours post-live feed. Will catch it then hopefully (possibly ;) ) ... or stop into this thread during my breaks!

To manage my own expectations, should we expect updates tomorrow or the 11th? Or any other day for that matter. It's all getting very real!

To manage my own expectations, should we expect updates tomorrow or the 11th? Or any other day for that matter. It's all getting very real!

Outside of what we can glean from the periscope I wouldn't expect much until after this weekends gauntlet activities.

Can't wait to see what JB finds out. Got a great event in the Gauntlet this weekend so Chicago is going big time this week

So will I. Who are the Colts playing that night? I need to know who I'm rooting for :alien2:

Haaa... The Texans! But, you will be a colts fan that night!

I swear.. One thing I've learned from this site... You can get me like a kid on Christmas morning from just a short sentence!

On a Wilson Staff note... I hit the FG Tour M3's today and goodness, they were delightful! If the Protos are ANYTHING like them, we are truly in for a treat!

On a Wilson Staff note... I hit the FG Tour M3's today and goodness, they were delightful! If the Protos are ANYTHING like them, we are truly in for a treat!

My local GS has the C100 and V4 7 irons on the demo rack (though no M3 oddly enough) so I've been making it a point to slip over there once a week at lunch and get some swings in with them.

You just can't miss with the C100 unless you're trying to, and the stock shaft really launches it in the air for me. I'm thinking 38 yards peak height might be a bit excessive though.

The V4? Demands precision but when you flush it it's just pure goodness. I'm getting antsy waiting to see what awaits.

Last edited:
No periscope on this yet?

Oh OK I thought I seen 1:00

I just watched the video in the OP again. First time I've watched it in a while. "Nick says he will build through the night. Well he might have to." Damn this event is going to be fun.

Oh OK I thought I seen 1:00

Meeting pushed back to 3pm, but will have something fun today. Hopefully Periscope, if not, something fun for sure.

Meeting pushed back to 3pm, but will have something fun today. Hopefully Periscope, if not, something fun for sure.

I like fun. It's one of my favorite things.

OK thanks. Just remembered it's a hour behind there also. Sounds like a bunch of fun is happening

Standing by....... With a wide happy grin on my face.

Periscope coming in 5min on THPGolf, on a very interesting discussion with Wilson Golf.

Periscope coming in 5min on THPGolf, on a very interesting discussion with Wilson Golf.

App open and waiting. Excited!

Mmmm watermelons.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back