2015 PGA Championship Thread & Contest

Spieth and Day for me.

Well good i didn't pick any of the top three. Just need my picks to play well this week!!

I thought we would see a lot of [Insert any players name here] than Tiger Woods. His fans have continued to pick him week after week to say "hes back" and I am sure eventually it happens. Could be this week? Maybe, maybe not. I, too, find it strange that its over and over again and its closer to a decade long drought in majors, but when you talk to some, he is on the cusp of greatness.

I just hope he puts up a low round today, because the drama in the thread will be awesome.

Shocked that people are still picking tiger.....

I thought we would see a lot of [Insert any players name here] than Tiger Woods. His fans have continued to pick him week after week to say "hes back" and I am sure eventually it happens. Could be this week? Maybe, maybe not. I, too, find it strange that its over and over again and its closer to a decade long drought in majors, but when you talk to some, he is on the cusp of greatness.

I just hope he puts up a low round today, because the drama in the thread will be awesome.
And it'll be good boost towards the 4 million post mark.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Agree with everything you said. Even though I didn't pick him I would be lying to say I wouldn't be excited to see him in contention. Like him or not he moves that needle.

This is my least favorite major, partly because of all of the PGA teacher nonsense. Its not knocking teachers, I am a huge fan and advocate. Just not a fan of the PGA and their mentality.

I have Louis and DJ I want them to win

I just hope he puts up a high round today, because the drama in the thread will be awesome.

I agree with most of this, just a small FIFY

TW love is strong & while I get people are in his corner, for a contest seems like burning a pick.

I went Spieth & Fowler.

I went Spieth and Oostie.

sorry I skimmed, but who is in the marquee group this morning?

Spieth & Danny Lee for me.

I get why the PGA let's the PGA Professionals play in their tournament, but for me I'd rather see those spots filled by people with a chance to compete. Wasted space and waters down the field to me.

sorry I skimmed, but who is in the marquee group this morning?

this is the pic on the, next to Marquee group...
live_player_slate_marquee_th_am.jpg

but Day, Fowler & Dustin tee off just before them...

seriously? I just lost a lot of interest on the broadcast... I might actually get some work done this morning

I hated to do it, but I picked Bubba. Also Jason Day.

Where can we watch online this morning?

I went off the wall w - Bubba & Kaymer

Spieth, McIlroy & Johnson tee off at 9:15... ugh, how is that not the "marquee group"?

Went Rory and Casey.

Spieth, McIlroy & Johnson tee off at 9:15... ugh, how is that not the "marquee group"?

they clearly dropped the ball on this one. I guess they like having a hacker shoot a 90 on the spotlight....

damn I can't wait for tiger to retire, he keeps ruining the coverage

RORS and Spieth FTW

Didn't submit any picks but If I did they would have been Bubba and Fowler

I went with Speith and Tiger. I didn't think Tiger would be one of the highest picks but I just can't let go. Lol

the golf channel keeps calling the Fowler, Day, Dustin a "marquee" group...hopefully the PGA just felt the need to put up a pic of Tiger or maybe there are 2 Marquee groups

The last couple majors they've followed two groups as the coverage on the marquee channel (at least directv) has been like 8 hours long...

The PGA Championship website is the worst of the 4 majors.

Back