New Year's Day Golf?

Reaction score
Handicap
Who's playing today? I'm at the annual Frozen Ballz tournament at my home course. Currently 37 degrees but the sun is out and very little wind so it's not too cold. Hard freeze last night though so the greens are, uh, very firm.

I didn't indulge last night so I am one of the few who isn't hung over. Maybe I'll win some $

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to but I have too many sick people at home right now. My home course is closed but the GM said I can play if I want.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had plans, but rained out. What....in Tucson? :)

Course closed for New Years Day :angry:

I was supposed to play at 10 but got too pissed last night and had to cancel

Got home at 5.30, played golf at 1 and what a round to start the year;
9a717089ef80573502da3557c5d76c22.jpg

Hit a good spot recently and really happy with where my game is going.

I was supposed to play at 10 but got too pissed last night and had to cancel

Do tell do tell!

Can't play when you're working 16 hours today. Wish I could though.

I wish...actually with the sun out probably wouldnt have been bad.
I am pondering going to range tomorrow

It's 78 and the sun is shining bright. I'm going to hit balls soon.

Ugh. 6" of snow means I just finished shovelling the driveway. I'd rather be hitting golf balls.

Played this morning and put up the best round in a while with a 77, hope it starts a trend for 2017.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I'm headed for 27 here in just a bit.

5 on 5 9 hole scramble... 3 birdies and 6 pars. Not bad in this cold and with these hangovers. Waiting for the other team to finish.

And -3 takes it. They were -2.

Nice win to start off 2017. I hit two birdie putts and had a natural birdie on a par 5. Cheers everyone!

Who's playing today? I'm at the annual Frozen Ballz tournament at my home course. Currently 37 degrees but the sun is out and very little wind so it's not too cold. Hard freeze last night though so the greens are, uh, very firm.

I didn't indulge last night so I am one of the few who isn't hung over. Maybe I'll win some $

Good luck.

Was going to go to the range but the weather turned the past few days and it's -12.

I played this morning and shot my best round of the year ?In all seriousness, this will most likely be my best round of the year 364 days from now. Shot 36-33. Posted scorecard in the WDYST thread.

I just finished. Shot in the high 90's but I am tired!! Long night last night:)

Good luck.

Was going to go to the range but the weather turned the past few days and it's -12.

Yeah I'm not up for -12. No thanks.

New Year's Day Golf?

I played this morning and shot my best round of the year In all seriousness, this will most likely be my best round of the year 364 days from now. Shot 36-33. Posted scorecard in the WDYST thread.

Shot my best round of the year too, haha.

Actually played well. Came out early and hit 20 or 30 little pitch shots under 100y and got my mechanics back in order. Ended up hitting several good shots during the round. Very pleased with the results. Funny what happens when I actually practice.

I played 9 late this morning, was a very nice day out.

Played in a 2 man charity scramble thus morning. The bulging disc in my back is still bothering me, but more so bouncing around in the cart. We ham and egged it to a second place net finish.

chilly and snow-covered here. gross. envious of those of you that get to play year round.

Back