Favorite golf books

Comescrashing

Reaction score
Handicap
Terrible
8614a6c5f0c4cac5c82fee7e9ec31996.jpg

I personally really enjoy Feinstein's books alot and just picked up 2 more tonight.

By far my favorite though is a course called Ireland. It's incredible and seems like such a neat experience.

Let's hear what some of your favorite books are!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Feinstein is great! A Good Walk Spoiled is a classic.

Much of my golf reading is centered around golf course architecture. I've loved everything I've read by Alister MacKenzie, especially Spirit of St. Andrews. More recently I've enjoyed Grounds for Golf by Geoff Shackelford and Anatomy of a Golf Course by Tom Doak. At the moment I'm midway through, and enjoying, Mark Frost's The Match.

Curious to hear what others recommend...

Nearly forgot: James Finegan's books on golf in Scotland and Ireland. Those are really good reads.

Caddy For Life: The Bruce Edwards Story.

Great topic! I'm partial to Penick's Little Red Book and to Sam Snead's Driver Book. Snead's book is much less read than Hogan's, to be sure, but I learned much more that worked for me from the former than the latter.

Feinstein is great! A Good Walk Spoiled is a classic.

Much of my golf reading is centered around golf course architecture. I've loved everything I've read by Alister MacKenzie, especially Spirit of St. Andrews. More recently I've enjoyed Grounds for Golf by Geoff Shackelford and Anatomy of a Golf Course by Tom Doak. At the moment I'm midway through, and enjoying, Mark Frost's The Match.

Curious to hear what others recommend...
I will Def have to check these out!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Love this one!
bdaab508ea5071bfc1e8d1c894857065.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything from Dr. Bob Rotella. Also liked the book about the American caddie at St. Andrews

A Course Called Ireland by Tom Coyne.

Every Shot Counts by Mark Broadie and

Instinct Putting by Eric Alpenfels

Rick Reilly's "missing links" and the follow up "shanks for nothing". Some of the funniest stuff I've ever read. Just fantastic. I've read them both several times.

Inner Game of Golf by Timothy Gallwey and Extraordinary Golf by Fred Shoemaker.

If anyone has a golf instructor/coach who follows their philosophy you are very blessed. My wife and I both had that opportunity before he left the area.

Golf My Way by Jack Nicklaus

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back