KLVN Golf Bag Preview

sure did. Really easy to take the stand bag off and then reattach.

That was going to be my next question. Anything you see that made you say "nope" other than price point?

e3c982e7ce895768d30960cc602d32dd.jpg

9d725121529a51c2d3c29d8573a15102.jpg

4ea57b036dc5654099598f918591b717.jpg

KLVN Golf Bag Preview

I think the idea is cool. Especially if you find yourself playing a lot of cart path only.

I feel sorry for the lady who was stuck in the box trying to act like a robot all day tho. Ha

Also removing the cart strap might be a nuisance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I freaking want one.

yowzers, not sure I play enough CPO golf to warrant that sticker

True, but I have played with you, and inside of 150, think about how easy it would be for those 6 shots of yours. :act-up:
But I digress, because you won the #THPCallOut fair and square.

389 is the going rate on their site.

Oh. Ok well cool idea but I'll pass at that price

I think the idea is cool. Especially if you find yourself playing a lot of cart path only.

I feel sorry for the lady who was stuck in the box trying to act like a robot all day tho. Ha

Also removing the cart strap might be a nuisance.

I don't think so on the strap, appears it goes through a straight opening in the middle of the main bag. Smart to design it that way to not interfere with temporary removal of the detachable portion.

Interesting concept, but at that price I'd rather get a big boy cart bag.

KLVN Golf Bag Preview

Very innovative idea, for sure. I prefer a stand bag and walking the course when I can, but I could see this being very useful for times I have to ride but still want to get off and walk a lot. Would just have to organize the bag in a way that I have all the clubs I need from a certain distance in. That price point is a little rich for my blood too.

Seems like a great concept, not sure I play enough CPO golf to warrant a $400 bag though.

It's a pretty freakin cool design. I also cringed at the price until I was reminded that I'm getting two bags in one. It helped remove some of the sting, cause it really is a cool freakin bag

Such a cool/unique concept, the price tag seems to high, but maybe after I hear about someones usage on it, it would become more valuable.

Dig it. More than I would spend on a bag, but it is cool. But if I was gonna spend that much on a bag, would highly consider one.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

These are so cool. Great concept in a great looking package. Love the stealth and the black and blue bag

I like it, $389 is high but the 5 colors and one touch click seems cool. The robots are kind of freaky though.

This is pretty darn cool. Since I only have a need for a Cart bag, I think I would be quite happy with this setup.

I like the idea a lot, and don't think it's only benefecial for CPO days. There are plenty of times where my cart buddy and I will be way apart on our shots and I'll just grab a bunch of sticks and meet them at the green. I'm not willing to shell out $389 for the convenience at this point in life though.

Love the concept and it appears to be very well executed. I doubt I'd pop for that price tag, but, it may come down eventually. For now, I'd rather spend my bucks on what goes inside the bag.

I freaking want one.

You and me both. I get the price is a barrier for some people but in reality they basically are selling you two bags.

It's a pretty freakin cool design. I also cringed at the price until I was reminded that I'm getting two bags in one. It helped remove some of the sting, cause it really is a cool freakin bag

Thats an interesting way to think about it. Definitely makes the sting less

You and me both. I get the price is a barrier for some people but in reality they basically are selling you two bags.

True, then add a few things not discussed like the material appears to be stain tolerant.
The unique look.

I agree on the price, but also look at anything that way from early adopters. Look at 4k TVs and yet there is still limited 4k content.
Look at most anything new really and it comes with a price point higher than the rest of the market. I still want it.

it is a great Idea, because it may make the CPO days suck less...

However, when I see tis CPO day there is no way I am taking a cart. so it makes it a non issue for me

So people are mentioning CPO days as a possibilty. Where does the cart strap fastener go? Does the smaller bag detach easily when cart strap is attached? Or would you have to remove strap first, then detach bag, and then repeat the process when you want the clubs back on the cart?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So people are mentioning CPO days as a possibilty. Where does the cart strap fastener go? Does the smaller bag detach easily when cart strap is attached? Or would you have to remove strap first, then detach bag, and then repeat the process when you want the clubs back on the cart?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Its one click to remove the smaller section.

Back