Hopkins Golf (done?)

williaza

Reaction score
Handicap
I am big Hopkins guy. I have used their wedges for two seasons and added their FW this summer, thought it was a GREAT club for the price. I actually gamed the irons last season.

I went to their site and it says all inventory gone but they look forward to new product lines soon. Anyone think that they are done for good? Or any of you more knowledgable people hear any news? I am very interested what happens moving forward.

That's very curious!! I hope they make it!

The SuperSpoon was a fun one!

Their wedges are in my rotation as well as the SuperSpoon. I am impressed with their offerings and I really hope that they make it as well.

Never considered anything from them. If i can't seem them in the store (and i haven't here) i really don't consider them.

My 60 degree full sole was legit! I actually almost put it back in the bag in the last couple weeks.

Looks to me like they are out of business but I have not been able to confirm one way or the other.

Loved my 54 I got from them. I sure hope that they aren't done.

Doesn't look good. Rockbottom Golf had them on final clearance for $49. I think they only had/have 52* and 60* left in two different versions.

It does seem to me they are pushing that they will be back but it just seems odd. Hope they come back. I bought back ups this fall so i guess im covered for a little.

Hate to see them go. I really liked the products.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of my Hopkins 56* wedge. Here's hoping they stick around. Like v.man said, all of the signs point to bad news, but the updated web site and message is curious.

I cant comment (don't know) if they have officially shut the doors, but I can say that their staff is no longer with them. We spoke to GH quite a bit over the last few years about his ideas and such, and consider him a friend. The person that was in charge of their marketing moved on early last year and it was just GH and his family handling things, I believe.

I made a post somewhere on the forum that I thought in July they might be closing up, but some said they still had a bit more to go. Maybe they do still now, but I would be surprised outside of extra inventory. It seemed like a decent idea and had some early traction, but was not all of the way "in" at times.

The pro shop I shop at has a tour bag full of there wedges since June.
I asked the owner last Saturday, how many he has sold since June?
He told me I could count on one hand.

Any update to this? Seems like they are done.

Edwin Watts had all their stuff on sale, dirt cheap!!

#TEAMSNELL aka #TeamGreen

Hopefully they have new product lines, I had the 50/54/58 and I still game the 58.

Hopefully they have new product lines, I had the 50/54/58 and I still game the 58.

I have the 50 54 58 set too. Nice wedges with great feel, better feeling than my cleveland or vokey wedges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still gaming my 55° shelf grind and 60° wide grind Hopkins wedges. (For now).

And I still have the Hopkins towel you gave me in Lake Charles.

Vijay still had his Hopkins golf visor on today at Riviera if that means anything

If you look objectively at the thread you would conclude that they are going out of business. With Watts and Rock Bottom selling at dirt cheap prices it doesn't look good. Also how do you go back to full retail when you established $49 as a go to price point. I will take a look. I heard such good things about the wedges. Being cheap doesn't mean there bad. I may buy a couple.

Must of had some movement on them because they raised their price to $69, still a great deal for a raw wedge!

Looking at their site they may in fact be done:

72f803b7ada9a87d8341f523d4372c21.jpg

Are they liquidating the sweater vests

Back