Srixon announcing new signings

CBaker

Winter is coming
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Srixon shared this today. Looks like they will be introducing a few new players tomorrow.

I'm interested to see who they have signed.

I hope the signings help their marketing! They make some great clubs!

Well, they make a good ball. Interested in seeing who they have now.

I'll be curious to see the names, the first thing I thought when looking at the image was the THP guess that golfer image contest with blurred or silhouette golfers!

Pretty cool. I saw this and wonders who was switching and if any were nike guys. Also curious to see of they are 14 club deals

Excited to see who they signed

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Can't wait to see who they picked up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very curious

Is player 1 a lefty?

Srixon shared this today. Looks like they will be introducing a few new players tomorrow.

They kind of make me look fat in my silhouette.

2nd shadow...Brooks Koepka?
4th shadow...Patrick Reed?

Immediately Im thinking about what ex Nike staffer is left.

Srixon has some great gear out and it really performs. My guess is an Asian player or maybe a euro bc most of the young Americans have their gear settled.

Tony Finau seems to most likely go back to Callaway. Does anybody know what Paul Casey, Francesco Molinari, Kevin Chappell, Jamie Lovemark or Jhonattan Vegas are choosing to use?

Good for them. Will be interested to see who they are adding to the stable.

This is interesting. Guess we tune in tomorrow to see their new players.

Man, that's quite a number of players right there.

unless the shadows are photoshopped, John Daly isn't one of em. lol

Looking forward to seeing who they signed for 2017.

This is the tweet they sent out today...I guess I'm confused on the marketing of this. I thought most of these were already current staffers?

Edit: so it was explained more on their instagram. but these are the players they have either signed or re-signed for 2017. JJ Spaun seems to be coming off Nike, and has signed with Srixon for the 2017 season. The rest seem to be players they have re-signed.

This is the tweet they sent out today...I guess I'm confused on the marketing of this. I thought most of these were already current staffers?

I was confused as well

Back