When Does The Tour Season Start For You?

FL swing to me. Used to start at the Match Play as that got majority of the big names and was the week before Honda. But now I love the FL swing with Honda, Doral, Bay Hill being the big 3 prior to The Masters. Great to see whose game is in shape as they get ready for the first major of the year.

With the Cali swing.

I really enjoy watching golf on television, so whenever there is a tournament with some relative competition, I will watch it.

I've already started following, but I usually begin watching every round once the Waste Management Phoenix Open starts. Then I'm am tuned in every Thursday-Sunday.

When they hit Hawaii, I hit the TV running. Can't get enough. It's the signal for me, spring is around the corner.

I'll watch every event that is live on TV if I can.

Kapalua in mid-January regardless of the new Nov-December "warm up" events.

I really enjoy the event at Kapalua and that always feels like the start of the season, but I don't really follow along much until around the Waste Management event and WGC.

I was thinking about it this morning and somehow didn't realize that I've begun listening to PGA Radio on XM in the morning on the drive again, tells me that last week in Hawaii did start the season for me.

The Masters. I cant watch golf until April. For me, January-March is hockey and college basketball season.

Waste Management, just because it's local and I start getting bombarded with ads and billboards.

Beginning of April for me is when I start caring. I'll watch on TV if nothing else is on before then but not necessarily.

Back