Range balls how much $

I have looked around a little. Riverfront is $499 and I think Cypress Creek was $399, both of which are a little more than I want to spend. Keep me in mind when you are going practicing after work, I'd be happy to join you and have some company. Could work on our short games. I assume you go to Kiln Creek most of the time?
Saturday? Shoot me a text

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Some decent deals for some of you all. The ranges I use are all pretty close to the OP for price.
I use the ranges at the city courses the least and they don't really offer any deals, they are $6 for 50 balls or $10 for 100. The two ranges I use most often are a little better. My primary range (all grass-excellent turf) is normally $5/50, $7/80, or $10/120 but he offers pretty nice prepaid loyalty packages. For $100 you get $110 worth of range balls plus a round of golf with cart ($36 value), for $200 prepaid you get $225 worth of balls + 2 rounds, for $300 you get $350 in balls+ 3 rounds. He's had horrible luck with floods this year so I've used another range pretty often latety too. Outdoor heated with indoor sims. Pretty much updated all the bays with nice new Monster Tee mats and the balls are kept warm indoors in the winter. They just put in a big fairway bunker to practice out of too. They are less than a mile up the hill from my primary range and I think they are killing it because the other guy suffered all those floods. Their costs are pretty normal; $5/50, $7/75, or $10/110 and they offer a punch card that gets you a free 50 ball basket for every $50 you spend on balls.

Boston suburbs about $10 for a large bucket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Range I frequent is $12.50/90 balls. That's pretty standard in the area. There are less expensive options but the mats are shedding and the balls well used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Few different ranges with various prices. Range I go to the most near my house is $4/$7 hitting from mats, and $5/$9 if you're hitting off grass (that's small/large).

Range near my office is $5/$10 and you get a LOT of balls for $10, but the mats are dreadful and the grass is like hitting out of the rough non-stop. Good for working on swing mechanics and driver, anything else and you kind of need to take contact with a grain of salt.

Heated range is 3 large buckets for $20 (token machine) and you get a decent amount of balls, I've left more than a few balls for the next golfer after a session.

I stopped by a range on a whim while in the car coming back from a meeting, and hopped right back on the road when I saw they wanted $9 for 35 balls.

The range I frequent has baskets at $8, $10 & $12. The $12 has @ 100 balls.

$15 for what they call a 10 wheeler which about 150 balls.

The range at the course closest to me is $6 for a small bucket and $10 for a large. I'm not sure how many balls are in each, but the large is smaller than other ranges I've been to in the area.

There's another course just another couple of miles away that has a better range. They charge $20 to use it (unlimited balls), or $40 a month for a membership that includes unlimited range use and some other perks. I've considered it, but I don't actually go to the range much.

$10.00 for a large, $7.00 for medium and $5.00 for a small.

Free range time here, but I think the paying customers pay $10-$11 for a large.

My favorite range sells a 5 pack of medium balls for $30. Then you can pay $2 when you get the bucket to upgrade to large, so $8. Otherwise it's like $10 or $11 per large bucket.

I've got a few different options in my area as well. At Bayonet/Black Horse it's $10 for a large bag, which is one of the better ranges in the area IMO. At Monterey Pines it's $7 for a large bucket, but the range is meh. At Poppy Hills where I'm currently taking lessons, it's $20 for unlimited balls and they're 'free' for me as long as I'm taking lessons over there.

My home course is £1 for 25 balls so I can decide how much or little I want to spend

There is a range that I go to after work that is $18 for a jumbo bucket (150) balls to hit off the grass, and there is a range with mats that is $9 a bucket for around 80 balls.

The domes I use in the off season have the option of 3 bucket sizes ranging from $8-$12.

$10 for a large but lately the Pro is giving me tokens or bogo for $5.

Our course is $6 for a bucket of about 50 balls.

We also have a monthly practice plan $59 unlimited balls 7 days a week and $15 green fees starting at Twilight.

Course near me has 50 ball buckets for $4 or 3 buckets for $10. Also has $15 to hit all day. $275/year for unlimited for a single. Juniors for less than $60/year. Can also get 6 month 1/2 off for snowbirds. Grass is usually good.

$30 a month. I have a private membership.

$0 (sort of). I pay for a club membership so I'm paying for it, it's just not a line item on my monthly bill.

I have a membership package with some of my home courses that gives me free range balls. Otherwise, it's $7/$10.

I pay $13 for unlimited balls for an hour. (They automatically pop up and you can adjust the tee height) however I've paid as little as $5 at other ranges.

Range closest to me is closed until Spring.. but they have about 5 different sizes. Large (around 100 balls) is I think $8. But they also have a prepay for 10 for like 80% off.. so I do that.

Back