Demo Days - Do They Influence your Purchases?

Demo days help but I'm more inclined to buy when I can test the club at my leisure on my own turf without a crowd. Inevitably, bad swings always happen at the worst times.

I love demo days. It's influenced me a couple of times to make a purchase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I look forward to them and often get my first real look at the newest lines at demo days.

We have a local shop that does 2-3 big demo days every year. I think they influence my purchases in that if the reps are really helpful, know their stuff and work to dial you in I might be more likely to buy from the company. They're providing good customer service. The Cleveland/Srixon/XXIO rep that they usually have is excellent, as are the Callaway reps. The Cobra booth is usually well staffed as well, which is a shame because it's never busy.

Nike was always one of the worst.

Im prone to buying if i see good things while hitting!

I wish they had more of these in my area but they don't. I would say I would be more inclined to buy after going through a demo day.

I only attend demo days to try out multiple brands of equipment to find what I would be interested in researching more and getting fit for. For this reason I avoid single manufacturer demo days.

I love demo days at my local club but unfortunately we do not get all the OEM's but I do enjoy to hit off grass and see ball flight which helps gauge against existing gamers. I think it does help in selecting clubs/shafts if the OEM comes fully loaded with all the options.

I'm going to say yes - I went to a W/S demo day a few years back and I was treated like absolute gold by the reps, even when I made it clear that I wasn't planning on buying that day. They walked me through various clubs and shaft combos, talked about my preferred ball flight and what I wanted to see out of new clubs, and made sure all of my questions were answered. I've gamed two sets of W/S irons and hopefully will hit the hat trick this year, and the Duo has been one of my mainstay balls since then.

The last time I went to a demo day, I paid a ridiculous amount of money for a Burrows MAC driver! I've stayed clear since then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back