Which accessory can't you live without?

etakmit

Reaction score
Handicap
Every year I go through my bag a few times (beginning of season and before my golf trip about halfway through our season).

Every time I pull out all kinds of extraneous items BUT there are always things that go back in (and I'm not talking balls / tees / marker).

In my case its

- Cigar cutter
- Cigar lighter
- extra golf gloves
- aspirin
- sun screen

Ball marker, divot tool, laser rangefinder, and glove.

I'd say band aides or aspirin, but those are also the two accessories I tend to forget and then need haha. Other than golf related items like tees and ball markers, there really isn't anything I have all the time.

Evolve Ball Marker/Divot tool, THP Epoch tees, Sunscreen, bug repellant, aspirin and probably my bluetooth speaker

Cigar cutter, extra glove, bandaids, extra 1/4 zip pullover

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Gps and bandaids.

Cigar lighter - I can always use a tee to "punch" a cigar in a pinch but lighting it is a different story.

Rangefinder, small first aid kit and a koozie

Tees, balls, glove, divot tool, ball marker, towel to clean clubs, umbrella for hot sunny days, bug spray, sun screen, sun glasses, and a cap

Eye drops, Advil & divot tool are about it if we aren't talking balls, markers, tees.

Eye drops, Advil & divot tool are about it if we aren't talking balls, markers, tees.

Yeah I avoided the Balls/Markers/Tees because we all have those otherwise we aren't getting far on the course :)

I thought about my GPS and while its always in there, it's not something I'd go out of my way to remember. So I left it off of my list

Flask of Crown Apple!!

Pain and allergy pills, divot tool and extra gloves...

Laser

Smaller towel to wet and wipe balls and clubs off. I always forget one in my trunk or at home and usually lose it mid round and it pis*es me off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another one that says laser. I've become so reliant on it, I'd be lost if I didn't have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've wished for bug spray more than a few times in 2016 so I may have to remember that for this year.

At this point, my rangefinder. When I sent mine in for repair those few rounds felt foreign to me, haha!

My THP Albatross Club coin first and foremost! Then the usual, ball repair tool, extra glove, and laser rangefinder.

Rangefinder!!!

I've become super dependent on my rangefinder so I'll go with that.

I hate to say it, but I think I have become dependent on my rangefinder...

Rangefinder
Cigar Punch Cutter and Lighter
Colts ball marker

Ball marker and tees.

Back