Whose swing would you want?

Steve Elkington in his day was fantastic!

Rory's!!!

Mine seemed to get compliments so I'm keeping mine. :act-up:

I'd feel bad about taking a pro's swing and getting my results. My playing partners would be confused..it looks so good and then..that???

Freddie Couples or Louis Usedtosaying

Either Couples or Trevino. With Freddie I would make bad look good and with Trevino there would be commentary. :D

The King. If I can't have game, might as well have style. ?

I think I would take Tom Watson since he was still competitive at a major in his 60's.
Some of the younger guys will break down with their violent swings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or moe Norman

Jose Maria Olazabal the 4 days he owned a Firestone tournament he won by a bunch.

Sam Snead, pure butter

Rorys

Sent from my SM-G900W8

Snead's swing would be my choice and it's not close. Nobody played at his level for 50 years.

Charles Barkley?

Realistically, either Oosthuizen's or the Big Easy's. Silky.

Ernie Els

or

Seve Ballesteros

Last edited:
Arnold Palmer

man there is so many good answers here already. Tigers swing in his prime and DJ's swing right now

Tom Purtzer

Rory, power in a small package

THP Represent!

Brandt Sneeeediker

Lee Trevino

I watched him up close hitting balls at Kingsmill one year for over a hour.

Pure.

Freddie Couples

I saw him tee off on the first hole of the 1982 Greater Hartford Open, and I could not believe the incredible power he generated from that easy looking swing. My friend and I walked the entire 18 holes watching him play. I never heard of him before that day, but he left quite a impression on me and my friend. He ended up missing the cut that year, but left a lot of us spectators in awe after seeing his power.

Jason Day

Rory McIlroy or Adam Scott

Modern day is Rory. The other choice would be Tom Watson due to his longevity and success.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Another for Adam Scott or Rory McIlroy

Back