Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These are not hitting the THP Store and will not be sold anywhere. This is a custom Cleveland/Srixon Backpack that is something THPers have been excited about since the first pictures we grabbed while touring their HQ a few months back. This one takes that top notch bag and adds the THP logo to it.

The Prize
downloader2.php

Lightweight and durable this prized backpack not only looks great, but is made to last.

The Contest
Quite simple, tell us you want it and why. Drop a post in the thread each day the contest is open that you want to win this great backpack from Cleveland/Srixon Golf with the iconic THP Logo.

Rules
One entry per person per day.
Deadline for this contest is March 18th at 11:59pm EST.
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter.
Shipping of prize is free for 2015 Albatross Club Members only. It is a very special initiative as THP partners with Folds of Honor to give back to this amazing organization in the name of this community of people. If you are not a member and would like more information, click here.

IMG_20150315_153720-M.jpg

IMG_20150315_153703-M.jpg

Of course I want this! Why? Because it's awesome looking and has THP on it

Contest - Win This Custom THP Cleveland/Srixon Backpack

I would love to win this! Love Cleveland/Srixon and would love to show off this beautiful bag and the THP logo whenever I went on trips or flights. Plus, it's probably the best looking bag I've ever seen

I most definitely want this. The bag looks good an has great quality and is branded with an awesome logo.

I don't just want this sexy bag, I need it! My work backpack has seen better days and it's time for an upgrade. Out with the Titleist backpack and in with this Cleveland/Srixon THP logo bag!

I would want to win this backpack so it would give me one more conversation starter to let people know all about THP and for me personally #THPLegacy.

Thank you THP and Cleveland/Srixon for this great opportunity.
I would love to win this great looking backpack!

I would love to win this awesome THP travel bag , So when I travel to all the THP events this year, I can do it in style .

I want this bag because I love the design and I use a backpack everyday at work so I'd definitely put it to good use everyday!

I would love to have this bag. I carry a backpack to work everyday and would love to sport THP and this good looking Srixon bag.

The bag would be great for my golf shoes and other items required, love the embroidered THP logo

Bag looks great and I was just looking to get a replacement.

If you're going on a #JourneyToBetter, you need the right backpack!

I want this bag because I need a big bag so I can put my bike in it.

How sweet is that. I want the bag, because I know it's a quality backpack I could use a lot, and I'd love to rep THP everywhere I go with it. Would be great for my work travels.

Thank you THP and Srixon for this great contest!

I definitely want this backpack b/c THP+Srixon=Journey to Better

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow what a nice pack! I definitely want to win this so that when I travel, I can rep THP at all times, AND look great doing it! Thanks THP for a great contest!

I want this because it's awesome. Need a new backpack anyways and this would be exactly what I need! THP rocks!

I want in! Need it to consolidate my gear when driving to the range or course. I NEED MY FIRST PIECE OF THP GEAR.

Did I mention that I have to walk ten miles to get to the course both ways uphill in the snow in shoes made from old ball sleeves?..ok well, that's because l I don't, but I still want that bag!

Last edited:
I want it! I want it! I want it!

Because it is functional, the color is perfect, and the THP logo is perfect! I'd sport the hell out of it!

I would love to win this backpack. Whether on the way to the office or traveling I will always be able to represent this great community.

I want to win this sweet backpack so I can rep THP while out and about.

Would love to win the Cleveland/Srixon backpack. Really classy looking for travel.

Would love to win this! It's awesome looking and has THP on it !!!!

Back