Do You Like To Compete?

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you like to compete on the golf course?

I love it. But I love to compete in general.

Competition on the golf course is secondary for me to fun*. I like to enjoy myself and the game is a stress reliever for me.

*Except for when it comes to beating Ohio, then win at all costs.

I love to compete! Golf is much more fun with something on the line

Like it? No

Love it? Hell yes

I will add that I like competing in team golf also. 2 man or 4 person with different formats are just fun and I always have a good time it seems. I will be doing a family showdown next week. It will be my dad VS my 2 brothers in laws and their father. They are all more on the beginner side so they will have an extra man to help out.

Love to!!!!

Just playing the game is fun. But some competition on the course is better.

Definitely.

YES SIR!!

Yes very much, I wish more thprs liked to compete in the golf course. But I've never been offered a bet.

Absolutely.

Most definitely!!

Love it! Never thought I would, but got involved in the AmTour (not any more) and then #THPMC. Made golf a lot more fun for me and I try to compete for a "little something" whenever I can.

Short answer: YES :banana:

JM

Yes very much, I wish more thprs liked to compete in the golf course. But I've never been offered a bet.

Thats kind of like a turtle challenging a cheetah to race for most of us haha

We will have to play a game of quota for $$ when I meet ya!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I love to compete as long as no butt hurt is involved with the outcome. I hate a sore loser.

Do I get strokes? Let's do it.

But we do make an asskicking team in competition.

Hi 441.

You betcha!

I compete against myself and the course.
I like to have a wager with some (but not all) of my golfing companions. I like the banter, the pressure, and the outcome (usually). But none of that is preferred to just getting out and playing.

I would venture to say that most golfers like to compete (myself included)......otherwise we do play an easier sport

hell yes! very much so unless it involves drinking then I know I'm not going to win.

I love competing, it is what my golfing destiny is. I have done it all my life and its what brings out the best in me.... Maybe I should bet the Panda

Should have said something before our round last week at Los Colinas. :D

Back