I dont think they will ever connect those dots.
For some reason I think it will get connected and Rick and Morgan will get heated

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

For some reason I think it will get connected and Rick and Morgan will get heated

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Its possible, The only reason I say it wont happen is becasue Rick at this point is so used to just killing anything that stands in his way that he might not even bring it up or think it was a big deal haha.

Just caught up on the first 3 episodes of the season. I'm liking it so far although the zombie exodus got a little too long. I wish it would have been wrapped up in a lot less than 3+ episodes. Out of everyone, I find Carol the most terrifying and Glen is not dead.

Could be ghost type visions or something though. I am thinking we find out either way but maybe because the group doesnt know he is dead is a good reason he wasnt on the talking dead? Idk but either way loving this season.
We WILL find out, as they released a statement on the Talking Dead stating we will see him in some state or form to complete the story.

Oh, and flashbacks are definitely possible too.

Oh, and flashbacks are definitely possible too.
Now wouldn't it be a twist if he was on the island and was one of the others.

Woah! How did I overlook this thread! Didn't even know it existed! Kind of pumped to chime in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

while glenn may not be dead, i think it's a "yet" thing. i think he may find a way out, but with a bite, make it back to maggie, then die or have someone in the group kill him before he turns. morgan will be the new galatians 6:9 character. darryl savse rick from the rv, possibly in a bit of parallelism the rv will make it back to alexandria then die just like i think glenn will. the herd will overrun alexandria, and we'll get another separated two-story plot for the rest of the season. just my guess!

and we'll get another separated two-story plot for the rest of the season. just my guess!
Please NO!!!! I'm not a fan of the two-story plots where they are aimlessly wondering in the woods trying to survive.

Please NO!!!! I'm not a fan of the two-story plots where they are aimlessly wondering in the woods trying to survive.

I'm not a fan of that device either, but it gives us an opportunity to get more deeply invested in the characters. we need to fall in love with a new wave of characters as the main characters die off. I feel like the show has been plot driven lately rather than character driven, and that's a tough road to maintain.

I'm not a fan of that device either, but it gives us an opportunity to get more deeply invested in the characters. we need to fall in love with a new wave of characters as the main characters die off. I feel like the show has been plot driven lately rather than character driven, and that's a tough road to maintain.

Good point. I never thought of it that way.

maybe it was the awesomeness of last week but this week was a let down. I understand the need to explain his story but not with a 90 minute episode...

maybe it was the awesomeness of last week but this week was a let down. I understand the need to explain his story but not with a 90 minute episode...

I agree, but I don't think anything less would have done it justice. I didn't see the twist at the end coming. Any idea what was yelled at the end of the episode when Morgan took off running?

I think it was rick yelling open the gate

I agree, but I don't think anything less would have done it justice. I didn't see the twist at the end coming. Any idea what was yelled at the end of the episode when Morgan took off running?

I agree, but I don't think anything less would have done it justice

Yeah it was good to see especially since he re-emerged a few episodes back with a completely new mindset.

Thought it was good episode. Not what I was expecting for an hour and a half but a really good piece to the story.

I just went back and heard it. It is Rick yelling out "Open the Gate"

I liked the episode a lot. They wouldnt spend that much time on Morgan if he wasnt going to big part of the story line going forward. Wonder how mad everyone is going to be when they find his prisoner sitting down in that basement.

Nothing to new or surprising there Yankee. We all knew he would die eventually just a matter of how.

I still don't buy it, but, whatever.

IF it was true, its better than watching him take a barbed wire baseball bat to the dome-piece.

Its far too anticlimactic for this show though.

I still don't buy it, but, whatever.

IF it was true, its better than watching him take a barbed wire baseball bat to the dome-piece.

Its far too anticlimactic for this show though.

I have to agree with this. I know we will see him again, either as a continuation to the story we saw, or as a zombie or something to tie in Maggy... But yes, way to anti-climatic compared to how some other main characters went out.

I read somewhere that another website has spotted Glenn filming with characters yet to be introduced. I think Glenn is alive. I don't think AMC really thought the whole Talking Dead memorium thing through. No amount of statements from the producers is going to convince me otherwise. I'll just have to see it for myself.

Some people online have complained about using so much time on Morgans story but they really told two stories and for me I loved it. I agree Chase th actor playing Morgan is awesome. You can really see those moral dilemma's eating him up during the shows.

I loved Eastman's character. I thought the Morgan backstory had to be told and the performances by both actors were superb. I didn't mind the 1.5 hour episode at all.

Back