WTB or WTTF: A set of iron shafts standard or over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordByron

Reaction score
Handicap
Looking to move in the direction of Graphite or steel fiber but don't want to pay a mint to do it. I have a backup set of irons and want to try installing some shafts into these heads. I have been fighting elbow pain and want to try something different to see if it helps.

Stiff, standard length or over standard length, .355 tip.

I would prefer graphite, steel fiber, but would be open to anything other than DGS300 which I have played forever.

PS. I don't really want to spend a lot, so trades would be great, or if you have stuff laying around you would be willing to move. I don't want to spend $300 for a set of shafts just to set expectations.

Thanks!
Byron

Last edited:
Guessing you are looking for .355 and not .370?

Guessing you are looking for .355 and not .370?

Great question, yes it looks like mizuno irons are .355 taper. Thanks! Will edit original post.

Any idea on type of iron? Game Improvement or Players?

Bump into the weekend... I have some generous offers from some great THP'ers but still looking at options. Thanks all!

probably too stiff but I do have a brand new set of Nippon 1150GH in xstiff that I would let go for $75.00 shipped. 4-pw never even opened the box

I have a set of Steelfiber i80's

I have some PX 5.5 flighted I may consider letting go of.... what do you have for trades??

probably too stiff but I do have a brand new set of Nippon 1150GH in xstiff that I would let go for $75.00 shipped. 4-pw never even opened the box

thanks too much shaft for me...very nice offer though!

might have a set of XP115's. not sure if regular or stiff. will verify if interested.

Thanks but not exactly what I am looking to move into. Appreciate the offer!

Please lock this up, Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back