Odyssey Putters Thread

Oh MikeG... That one wide..

Another fun one.

Wish I wouldn't have gotten rid of my #1 Wide Tank Cruiser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to Howzat my Jailbird will have a fitting headcover.

9def634bd12c7137bcdd5e0b57004798.jpg

I get along with this so well it's a bit scary for me. I've always despised offset bend setups, but the black shaft combined with the Big-T color scheme is freaking perfect.
That setup really frames the ball nicely.

Little putting practice last night and just now. Gotta say I'm rolling the 7ch a lot better right now than just a week ago. It's taken some time to get the stroke down pat and not rush things. I'm a big fan of the Works insert

That Fusion RX insert is the Bomb!

I still think I need a #1 MXM. Such a nice putter.

Go for it dude!!!

The Odyssey hype is real right now.

I'm going to be checking them out on Boxing Day. Every time I hit it I ask why I don't own it yet and I need a new putter.

Cant wait to roll my MXM #7 tomorrow, and roll it well!

All this #7 talk has me pondering a center shaft #7 again. I'm not sure if they even made any of the milled ones (Black Tour, MXM) in CS though.

I still think I need a #1 MXM. Such a nice putter.

I've been looking for the right one now for about 9 months. For $500 I can make this ponder a reality but that's just a bit too much for a putter.

I've been looking for the right one now for about 9 months. For $500 I can make this ponder a reality but that's just a bit too much for a putter.
Not too much for THAT one me thinks... DO IT!

Not too much for THAT one me thinks... DO IT!

Now you sound like Taos. Believe me, I really want it! Just don't think it's in the cards right now.

Unless I get rid of two extra drivers!

I am on a mission to track down one of the limited Odyssey grips. Was bidding on a black/red/white one yesterday but 50.00 is too rich for my blood. OOF!

What's the holdup, Duffdog?!

I know, it's strange. Usually I post a ponder and a 30 minutes to maybe 2 hours later I'm posting in the "What did you buy today thread?" This qualifies as a "Hawk ponder" for me.

White Hot Pro #7 CS's are easy to find. Everything else is JDM and surprisingly I haven't expanded my hoing into that market...yet.

I know, it's strange. Usually I post a ponder and a 30 minutes to maybe 2 hours later I'm posting in the "What did you buy today thread?" This qualifies as a "Hawk ponder" for me.

White Hot Pro #7 CS's are easy to find. Everything else is JDM and surprisingly I haven't expanded my hoing into that market...yet.

Paging Kang's assistance with that one. haha

I am on a mission to track down one of the limited Odyssey grips. Was bidding on a black/red/white one yesterday but 50.00 is too rich for my blood. OOF!

let me know if you find one. I've been looking for the Odyssey pistol grip for months since I tried one and even asked Koske if they were available at retail and his answer was no.

Found this on the used rack for a song and a dance and had to pick it up to give it a go.

836c932cf7fa0ea0f8a9ec94375d9fa0.jpg
e83d35ebdce87f8011b1c56643d5b9f5.jpg

Found this on the used rack for a song and a dance and had to pick it up to give it a go.

836c932cf7fa0ea0f8a9ec94375d9fa0.jpg
e83d35ebdce87f8011b1c56643d5b9f5.jpg

Tank 7 is a BEAST. Nice find!

This is something that irks me about a lot of putter makers.. The cost of the grips are flat out ridiculous.

I've got a few from Scotty, a bunch of SeeMore's, and a couple from Odyssey, and I really haven't put any thought into keeping any of their grips specific to their manufacturer. I'd rather find a perfect grip (especially one on sale) and use it exclusively across all OEMs.

Thus, the 1.99 i-Line survives and thrives!

This is something that irks me about a lot of putter makers.. The cost of the grips are flat out ridiculous.

I've got a few from Scotty, a bunch of SeeMore's, and a couple from Odyssey, and I really haven't put any thought into keeping any of their grips specific to their manufacturer. I'd rather find a perfect grip (especially one on sale) and use it exclusively across all OEMs.

Thus, the 1.99 i-Line survives and thrives!

After using the twitter, Koske confirmed odds are good we will see more of the Milled Collection/777 grips. This makes me happy, because they're silly good.

I'd normally just put an Iomic on, but I really REALLY like that new Odyssey grip style.

After using the twitter, Koske confirmed odds are good we will see more of the Milled Collection/777 grips. This makes me happy, because they're silly good.

I'd normally just put an Iomic on, but I really REALLY like that new Odyssey grip style.
Which grip is on your Big-T?

And because this could be cool to put in here, and I know some may not have ventured into #TheGrandaddy thread for whatever reason...

camera-p-L.jpg

image-20151207_143202-L.jpg

Signed by Chris Koske and Austie Rollinson, for the Odyssey fans here, they sort of ARE Odyssey. Hahahaha

Back