Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any recommendations on where I could pick up a black putter shaft?

I have to say, this is the first time in a long time I'm am thrilled with my current club options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I have tried every brand ever made at this point. The gloves I got for the MC were pretty good in terms of fit but wore out pretty quickly. I dont remember which model. I had a Nike last year that fit pretty well. I have to go check my glove hoarde and see which one fits the best and buy a bunch of them.

I am enjoying the Callaway Dawn Patrol glove right now. I wear Cadet Medium Large and fits nice and snug but not restrictive.

Ive been feeling like I need a 15 degree club for my bag to space in between my driver and 2 hybrids... Went to the garage to rumble through my Fathers old clubs he had given to me before he passed. Found this 3 Wood, not sure of the model but its about the same headsize of my hybrid. Anyone know the model of these King Cobra woods? I know they're old.

b4027481300f721dc31fe83aabf018f3.jpg

747bcb16f9f4e78c7c6bdc2e08d6b858.jpg

e6cb7ab4e818b5dd8eead9c72a27280d.jpg

FULL PONDER MODE on a 16 degree SLDR mini driver. Wow what a beast. Hit it really well at my local golf store.

15AeroBurnerTPMiniD2.jpg

A wise man once said :poop: or get off the pot

What if I want to wait for Dean feedback from Cali?

Spoiler Alert

No swings outdoors since probably PGA National
Results: :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

I'm honestly just excited that I ponder anything TM again.

Hell, I want to hit the driver too, but the mini has my eye.

Bags. Do I go stand bag and look like a normal person, or do I go staff bag and look like myself?

Bags. Do I go stand bag and look like a normal person, or do I go staff bag and look like myself?

Cart bag and be half normal?

Sounds like you already know the answer.

Get one of those stand bags that's styled like a staff bag. Best of both worlds!

Spoiler Alert

No swings outdoors since probably PGA National
Results: :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

I played December and January. Either way my swing is always garbage.

Never enough imo.

I was taking hybrid as in hybrid bag lol.
Ohhhhh I thought u were hawk pondering hybrids....whoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back