The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chip Kelly really is a coaching savant, he'll get the O going. On the other hand we may be seeing the Peter Principle at play with him and personnel moves.

He had a tough loss this week as well. Rumor is Kiko Alonzo is out for the year with a torn ACL same one that took him out last year. Tough to trade McCoy for a guy coming off injury and then have him get injured after 2 weeks. I think Kelly can do great things but he needs to get out of his own way.

Interviewing an owner after a game is so weird.

Concur....hard to know how much to attribute to a broken body versus a totally inept O-line that is Philly.
True. I think he's still going to have a really good season. But damn that o line is a mess.

Did I quote you then? I'm pretty sure I was on record for not over paying for him. Still wish we had him, but needed to be a cap friendly price.
No running back is going to say, "I'm coming off a career year, I should be paid a cap friendly price." They know the odds they'll improve our even maintain those numbers over multiple consecutive years is miniscule. A running back coming off a big year is looking to get paid.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Concur....hard to know how much to attribute to a broken body versus a totally inept O-line that is Philly.

his body looked pretty good on that 4ft vertical leep over that Cowboy defender. Tough to run when the D-line is touching you the moment the ball does. Not like Matthews or Sproles did any better... and he was their 2nd leading receiver for the game.

Interviewing an owner after a game is so weird.

We should only see owners at the draft and charity events.

That o-line is terrible especially both guards

I sense 0-2 coming for Seattle. Would be very surprised if they won this game the way they looked last week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG did eddie lacy eat Jordy Nelson? Dude looks chubby

What was wrong with that call Pete. 12 men on the field is a penalty

Good job getting off the field. Guaranteed that penalty bites Seattle in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

he's carrying the hopes of my FF team. Needs to be big and strong.
Your hopes must be a 20 lb bowling ball

I hope Pete Carroll stubs his toe

It's funny too because during preseason they kept talking about how he was working out and lost some weight. It looks like he gained that all back last weekend.
I watched him last year quite a bit looks like a D linemen now.
Maybe he is pregnant?
I mean it is wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back