Your Super Bowl Food

Since my plan of golf and just barely make it home in time from the course has fallen through, probably pizza and wings.

Doing homemade pizzas tonight and a crab dip that i tested yesterday and is fantastic.

Probably will just go with a chili and dip of some sorts.

Doing homemade pizzas tonight and a crab dip that i tested yesterday and is fantastic.

Any new ideas with the pizza's? I know you and GG tend to try something new when making the homemade pizzas.

We actually don't have any plans....may just order a few pizzas.

Any new ideas with the pizza's? I know you and GG tend to try something new when making the homemade pizzas.

Not really. We will grill them at about 850 degrees, so it only takes about 75 seconds for each one.
Im going mushroom and garlic with a truffle oil drizzle and she is going roasted vegetable I believe.

No plans here. Will be just watching at home. Maybe left over chili or something on the grill.

Not really. We will grill them at about 850 degrees, so it only takes about 75 seconds for each one.
Im going mushroom and garlic with a truffle oil drizzle and she is going roasted vegetable I believe.

That is quick and sounds delicious.

That is quick and sounds delicious.

Kamado Grills can get very very hot. When we were looking for new grills, the idea of having a grill, smoker and pizza oven in one form was what pushed us over the edge.

Tonight, we're going with "Sweep the Swamp" pizza!!!! Crawfish, shrimp, andouille sausage, onions, green peppers, jalapeños, ham, and pepperoni!!! Soooooooooo good!!!

Wings, hamburger, salsa, cheese dip and beer!

We are now thinking Taco night. I want to stay manageable for the diet.

Although, the temptation to say eff it and make Rotel is strong.

Going with boiled Stone crab and baked potatoes

Wings are marinating. Using Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo and Hawaiian BBQ sauce.

15b7a9a3d8f64c373fefb6388c6615f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heading to my brothers so good will be a surprise. I'm sure there will be wings. Probably a ton of other food, no idea what though.

We are going to a gathering and our contribution is Cheese and Bacon Brats and a Rotel that has sausage, velvetta, cream cheese and sweet corn in it. There will be tons of other stuff I'm sure.

JM

My wife some kind of incredible looking Mexican dip that we will be enjoying later. It kept growing as she was making so we may be eating it for quite a while...haha

My buffalo chicken dip with Tostitos and Doritos for dipping. It's a crowd please 100% of the time, plus I love it.

My buffalo chicken dip with Tostitos and Doritos for dipping. It's a crowd please 100% of the time, plus I love it.

A friend of mine brought some of that dip over a few weeks back. It was crushed in short order!

Wings are marinating. Using Sweet Baby Ray's Buffalo and Hawaiian BBQ sauce.

15b7a9a3d8f64c373fefb6388c6615f3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey bcape,
Why do you marinate them instead of tossing afterwards?

Just wings and Bass Ale

Brisket in the BGE, buffalo chicken dip and assorted chips & cheeses. And a pot of Boston Baked beans in the oven.

Homemade pizza and pulled pork sandwiches

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Trying to be a little bit healthier this year.

Turkey Sausage Balls, toasted Zucchini chips, Baked Potato bar with toppings, Pretzels and Hummus and some good beer/wine of course.

Back