2016 TaylorMade Masters Staff Bag

I don't need anything crazy, but I'd like to see slightly more contrast. I like the zippers though.

Not impressed. Let's see the callaway bags.

I like it but it needs just a little something extra to make it stand out.

Not impressed. Let's see the callaway bags.

The Callaway bag is too busy for my liking. Lots of logos.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Le sigh...

34dhedf.jpg

I definitely prefer the brighter greens with yellow.

It's a little plain for a special edition in my oppinion.

Ummm. It's green and doesn't look vary special.

Good looking bag, but a little too monotone.

I like the color, but there's no design to the bag itself, nothing to break it up at all. Gold accents are a nice touch but I've seen much better.

Just noticed they're selling a limited number (15) of these via the vault on Thursday morning for $750.

For that amount I think I'll keep saving for a set of CF16s :D

looks a little plain

Plain I agree but for a classic major like the Masters I think it is quite appropriate. Seems to fit in the Augusta atmosphere IMHO.

Classic green jacket look to it. I like it. I also think the green should pop a bit more out in the sunshine carried by white clad caddies in a perfect setting. The lighting and background is very blah where that pic was taken.

Last edited:
For those who haven't seen it, the Me and My Golf YouTube channel has a contest to win one of these and shows a video with some close-ups of the bag and details

Not bad, I like the gold touches!

As much as I love masters bags, the US Open ones are certainly my favorite

After seeing it it person I have changed my opinion. It looks great up close. Vaughn Taylor had the American Flag sewn onto it and his bag was incredible.

The more I look at it the more I like it. That green with the gold accents work perfect together.

Just like the jackets....

Well, it's green... Seems like they forgot to design a bag and realized it last week!

It looks ok. Simple, but not like a usual Taylormade major bag.

I don't mind the look of it but I still prefer the look of the R1 Masters bag that I was able to get my hands on.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Back