Awesome new beer for me two days ago - Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin. Excellent !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife and kids leave for the beach tomorrow. Something tells me I'll be in here a lot more in the next few days.

a coors banquet after a late nine, very refreshing

Victory Ale Headwaters Pale Ale. It has a little more kick to it than a typical pale ale, which I like.

everyone on here raves about this stuff and I can't find it anywhere.

Sad days.
I've seen it everywhere I've been,

One more knock against Iowa.

Lagunitas ipa for me

I've seen it everywhere I've been,

One more knock against Iowa.

Lagunitas ipa for me

List already full.

If you don't have kids or are old as dirt this place sucks. Fact.

I found grapefruit sculpin!!!

God bless the dump that is known as Illinois .

I found grapefruit sculpin!!!

God bless the dump that is known as Illinois .

Whoa whoa. Dump? That's not fair to actual dumps.

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Whoa whoa. Dump? That's not fair to actual dumps.

Iowa has the most ridiculous liquor laws as far as vendors purchasing goes .

Can't get anything good here so I have to drive across the river to order everything good .

Can't get anything good here so I have to drive across the river to order everything good .

No Summer Shandy in Iowa? That's unfortunate :alien:

Shiner Ruby Redbird

Alaskan Brewing Ice Bay IPA

I got 6 mini Heineken cans in a little six pack carrier as a door prize at our company picnic today. Fortunately, they weren't cold so we didn't have to find out the ramifications of drinking at the company picnic. :smile:

Founders All Day IPA.

Picked up a couple of local brews
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438301033.065215.jpg

Picked up a couple of local brews
View attachment 21194

I had the Jack D'Or the other night, love that stuff.

I picked up an 8-bottle sampler pack of Ommegang Brewery beers last weekend, been pleasantly surprised with everything I've tasted so far. I'm going to have to get more of it in the future.

I picked up an 8-bottle sampler pack of Ommegang Brewery beers last weekend, been pleasantly surprised with everything I've tasted so far. I'm going to have to get more of it in the future.

I had no idea the Jack D'Or was brewed in Westport. I've seen it two or 3 time and never picked it up, and when I read it today I had to give it a try. We live 20 min from there.

The Ommegang witte is really good, I haven't had any of the other beers from them that I ca. Remember.

Ommegang is a great brewery.

Rare Vos, Hennepin, Abbey Ale, Three Philosophers, Witte..can't go wrong with any of them.

I was actually impressed with the selection at the beer store across the street from the Shady Days Inn in Ankney. Which tells me that if Iowa is bad, Saskatchewan is off the charts bad. And ridiculously expensive, for ridiculous reasons.

I was actually impressed with the selection at the beer store across the street from the Shady Days Inn in Ankney. Which tells me that if Iowa is bad, Saskatchewan is off the charts bad. And ridiculously expensive, for ridiculous reasons.

Hahaha the days inn that wreaked like bleach.

That place was awful.

I wish I could get Boulevard Radler other than on tap around here.

So strong but so tasty

f52765718f1018cd593a330fe3748bb0.jpg

Corona Extra with lime this evening

Back