HZRDUS - which shaft is it?

Beefcake

Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Sooo... Black with yellow writing. Any idea?

d93adf890e7ce6cb82d3a92e2f98ce56.jpg

It is also a yellow. Some tour players do not enjoy the bright colors.

Pretty sure those are both yellows. All the blacks I have seen had grey lettering.

You could always tweet the pic to project X and I am sure they will get back to you.

The black shaft is preferred by the Tour players. The yellow was for the general public. They are the same shaft.

It's a yellow. The lettering color determine the shaft

Ah nice :) thanks!

It's a yellow. The lettering color determine the shaft

But then the yellow in colour with black lettering would have been black

HZRDUS - which shaft is it?

But then the yellow in color with black lettering would have been black

Per Don in the ProjectX thread the yellow shaft was not a favorite if Tour players so they went all black and let the letters determine the shaft. In this case it a yellow HZRDUS

Per Don in the ProjectX thread the yellow shaft was not a favorite if Tour players so they went all black and let the letters determine the shaft. In this case it a yellow HZRDUS

Awesome. I also enjoy them being black.

It was also noted that the yellow and red POP off the rack at fitting locations. This is a nice way to neutralize that. I've got one of each, and while the yellow is awesome, I prefer the black shaft with yellow writing in total profile.

I just picked up a black with yellow writing HZRDUS "Yellow" on the bay. Cant wait to try it out.

I just picked up a black with yellow writing HZRDUS "Yellow" on the bay. Cant wait to try it out.

I ended up playing with an LZ :) but was curious!

I'm not sure who your ebay source was, but we made very few in that color scheme and many (if not all of them) were cosmetic samples only, not real structures.

I can't 100% guarantee that it isn't a real shaft but I also can't tell you that it is.

DB

Both yellow and I would personally prefer the black with yellow letters.

I'm not sure who your ebay source was, but we made very few in that color scheme and many (if not all of them) were cosmetic samples only, not real structures.

I can't 100% guarantee that it isn't a real shaft but I also can't tell you that it is.

DB

Huh really? :-o would serial number help id it?

Back