The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

Love how this event is shaping up!

Minds blown on THP!
I know you lucky SOB's are ecstatic!

This event is already a win for me - I was just able to find the live update thread on tapatalk without forumer assistance. See you guys tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad you made it safely and I'm looking forward to the awesomeness that awaits us tomorrow.

I'm pretty speechless.

There is a lot of emotion in this one for me for a lot of reasons, two years is a long time coming.

Cannot thank my team enough for flag. This is truly amazing.

Great looking THPers, incredible food and an amazing speech by Captain James. Go get 'em guys and have the time of your life doing it!

My god, Callaway hooked you up in the swag department in a huge way. AND IT'S ONLY SUNDAY!

This live update thread is the best! Team captain speech was classy...He's right, it's all about the fun first!!! So don't get down when we beat you :) Can't wait to see the crew tomorrow! I would of stopped by tonight if I wasn't almost a hour away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a mean swag bag. Get a good sleep, lots of swings to be made tomorrow!! #TeamRedemption

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

The swag is real. Can't wait to see pics from tomorrow

This is so awesome guys. Thanks for keeping us at home up to date!

Awesome start to this. Killer swag there and that is awesome of you all to do the flag for JMan. Hope you guys have a good night and enjoy everything that is in store for you!

Swag and dinner look amazing!! Looking forward to the updates. Wowowowoww!!

Good luck everyone! Listen to Jman, for he is wise!

And Texas Hacker. Wow, dude. I am still taking you to Joe's.

3b84b3a3e4bb6d7b81162ffb8c87a46a.jpg

The 2015 Grandaddy Live Update Thread - The Golf Trip Of A Lifetime

11 shots of patron anyone?

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Seeing pictures of you all in that room, around that table brings back soooooo many awesome memories! Soak it all in fellas!

Great speech Captain Jman, very well said.

The swag! Finley and Callaway are JUST getting started, too! LOVE those headcovers!

It's going to be hard to sleep tonight for some of you, trust me. It's like knowing you're getting to visit Santa's workshop in the morning and you're getting the VIP Tour and treatment the entire time. I know I didn't NEED an alarm clock.

Bag unpacked

9048a9d43a2362c4562c99b7c5537f16.jpg

6b85738e64190f9aff53d788a620d8dd.jpg

b8887ee730c68ca85c617d12fc5e8a7b.jpg

Swagalicious!!! Mike Dean would be proud

b59e7afbafd313d4c59b705520774006.jpg

Just getting caught up. Glad to see Rallo made it. Looks Epic already. Pace yourselves, save some energy guys.

Night y'all. Ecpc tomorrow is going to be epic.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

82c65ee0dbf773546d5fe2d61759724e.jpg

Callaway went well above and beyond what I could ever think. Swag for days

I keep asking myself if this is real.

Astounding... And we've just begun!

Wow just had some time to sit and catch up with this thread!
JMan, awesome speech.
The swag bag, wow! So much awesomeness. The granddaddy stuff is just unreal polos, jackets, hats, the towel, and that head cover, wow that head cover is just sick!

These weather series jackets are insane awesome. One for rain, one for cold. That's perfect for me! And all with the grandaddy logo embroidered on them. So awesome. We can't thank you guys enough!

Back