Pro Wrestling Thread

Oh. MY. GOD.

That is just incredible.

"I don't care! I want more Sting!"

That was pure gold right there

Hilarious!! That I 100% my kids, granted they are only 8&11.

It's WrestleMania week!

Brock re-signed with the WWE, which was very surprising IMO. Thought he'd be back in the UFC for sure. I thought he'd lose Sunday so he could go back to the UFC, but now I don't know what to expect, which is great. Also really excited for Sting/Triple H.

It's WrestleMania week!

Brock re-signed with the WWE, which was very surprising IMO. Thought he'd be back in the UFC for sure. I thought he'd lose Sunday so he could go back to the UFC, but now I don't know what to expect, which is great. Also really excited for Sting/Triple H.

Really excited for Mania. I think Rollins walks out with the belt. #MoneyinTheBank.

I have a couple friends going to WrestleMania. They are super excited for it. I bet it's a blast to be there.

Really excited for Mania. I think Rollins walks out with the belt. #MoneyinTheBank.

I'd love to see Heyman turn on Brock and get The Shield back together. Imagine Ambrose with the IC title, Reigns with the WWE title and Rollins with the MITB as insurance. It should be fun!

I like to think everyone is a closet wresting fan.

I like to think everyone is a closet wresting fan.

It's best when you have young kids. Because then it becomes cool again to watch wrestling haha my son turns 5 Friday and there isn't a Monday Night Raw that we miss

I'd love to see Heyman turn on Brock and get The Shield back together. Imagine Ambrose with the IC title, Reigns with the WWE title and Rollins with the MITB as insurance. It should be fun!

They bring up Rollins as the architect so if Ambrose got the IC and either Reugns or Rollins got the championship belt they could tie in Heyman helping Rollins from a couple months ago and his Praise for Reigns the month.

So Bolkov or Cena for the U.S. title? I think his streak finally comes to and end but I hope Lana stays around he needs her to help with the cold Russian image.

I hope this means some of the NXT folks will be coming up to WWE soon. NXT has been so much better than WWE lately.

I hope this means some of the NXT folks will be coming up to WWE soon. NXT has been so much better than WWE lately.

I don't get a chance to see NXT but I really want Tirus O'Neil to make some noise. He has all the tools.

They bring up Rollins as the architect so if Ambrose got the IC and either Reugns or Rollins got the championship belt they could tie in Heyman helping Rollins from a couple months ago and his Praise for Reigns the month.

So Bolkov or Cena for the U.S. title? I think his streak finally comes to and end but I hope Lana stays around he needs her to help with the cold Russian image.

I think they could build Rusev through the next year and maybe even have Brock vs. undefeated Rusev at next year's WrestleMania. The Rusev/Lana combo is one of the best things going right now. If I had to bet, I'd put my money on Cena though.

I wonder how long wrestling will keep going on . ?

It probably started sometime in the 1800's so I don't think it will go anywhere soon. These guys are some of the best athletes, speed, strength and agility they have it and can take a beating on their body. Some people might not want it to be a "real" as they like but these guys take some serous punishment on their bodies.

Vince answers that question before every one of his TV shows.

It probably started sometime in the 1800's so I don't think it will go anywhere soon. These guys are some of the best athletes, speed, strength and agility they have it and can take a beating on their body. Some people might not want it to be a "real" as they like but these guys take some serous punishment on their bodies.
Abraham Lincoln was a wrestler.

I do with there was some competion with the wwe. I don't need Monday night wars but another national brand would be nice.

I do with there was some competion with the wwe. I don't need Monday night wars but another national brand would be nice.

Lucha Underground is really good from what I hear. I still say NXT is better than anything (other than Brock) on WWE right now.

Lucha Underground is really good from what I hear. I still say NXT is better than anything (other than Brock) on WWE right now.

I need to try and find nxt, I hear the divas division is awesome. Never heard of Lucha Underground. I guess I just want something on Friday or Saturday nights that's not wwe affiliated. Maybe bring back GLOW after all that's where Ivory came from.

Back