Comescrashing

Reaction score
Handicap
Terrible
Who are some of your favoritea?

By far my favorite is randy at fried eggs, just hilarious and full of good info.

I also like Peter finch and rick shiels.

There is one that I can't stand, tried to watch some of his videos but the way he comes across just irks me.

Who are some of yall favorites and who should I check out?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sam Goulden, Martin Chuck, Monte Scheinblum.

I too enjoy watching Rick and Pete, especially the course vlogs they do

If you watch those 2, then a couple others who they film with and who have channels of their own include ImproveMyGolf (Andy Carter), Matt Fryer and MeAndMyGolf

I can have a guess at who you refer to that irks you, and if it is the same person I completely agree

THPGolf :D

Lol #shamelessplug :alien:

Other than THP's videos, I don't mind Shiels and Crossfield, so long as you take what they're saying with a grain of salt and understand that personal experience is key. I like to get a lot of different opinions when I'm looking at clubs - partly because I want to do thorough research and partially because I have a problem with over-researching lol

Rick and Pete for me, as well as Martin Chuck. I have a few other on there too but don't really watch them that much. Occasionally will watch GGswingtips, good videos but they don't always explain the fault he is trying to fix as they are only sections of his videos from his paid for site I believe.

Martin Chuck for instruction is pretty good. For equipment reviews I look to THP. It doesn't matter to me how well pros can hit clubs. I value the input by golfers of similar abilities much more.

For Instruction I like:
Monte Scheinblum
Malaska Golf
Chris Ryan Golf

I've gotten away from watching all of Shiels vids, especially his club testing ones. He hits all the clubs the same and gives rave reviews about most of them. Lately I've been watching more of guys that vlog themselves (including Shiels) on the course as I'm looking to record a few rounds for fun next season with friends. I like to see what works and what doesn't. For that I follow:

Rick Shiels
Peter Finch
Be Better Golf (he can be annoying at times interrupting everyone when they're explaining something)
Mark Crossfield (take the good with the bad)
Degenerate Golf Club
Improve MyGolf

My kids think i'm weird just sitting and watching people I don't know play golf but I tell them it's the same thing as them watching people they don't know playing Call of Duty on YouTube.

I like all the above. Another guy I like is Chris Ryan. He does a great job on the teaching side.

Monte Scheinblum, Shawn Clement, Rick Shiels, and Peter Finch.

About Mark Crossfield, I watch his videos but he has an annoying habit of going to hit a ball and then backing off and continuing to talk. Dude, just hit it, please.

For Instruction I like:
Monte Scheinblum
Malaska Golf
Chris Ryan Golf

I've gotten away from watching all of Shiels vids, especially his club testing ones. He hits all the clubs the same and gives rave reviews about most of them. Lately I've been watching more of guys that vlog themselves (including Shiels) on the course as I'm looking to record a few rounds for fun next season with friends. I like to see what works and what doesn't. For that I follow:

Rick Shiels
Peter Finch
Be Better Golf (he can be annoying at times interrupting everyone when they're explaining something)
Mark Crossfield (take the good with the bad)
Degenerate Golf Club
Improve MyGolf

My kids think i'm weird just sitting and watching people I don't know play golf but I tell them it's the same thing as them watching people they don't know playing Call of Duty on YouTube.
Agreed I mostly watch for the course vlogs

I tried to watch be better golf s latest vlog with his new irons and lasted all of 2 min. Between that one and his last video, he just gets under my skin. I wish it wasn't the case because he puts out alot of content. I just wish he wouldn't talk.

Rick Shiels
Peter Finch
Me and My Golf

Basically the brits are a riot and fun to watch on YouTube

Fried eggs, crossfield, shiels, finch, meandmygolf.. I like watching a lot of them...

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I actually enjoy Sheils I do like how he videos shots and the numbers are right there for all to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tried to watch be better golf s latest vlog with his new irons and lasted all of 2 min. Between that one and his last video, he just gets under my skin. I wish it wasn't the case because he puts out alot of content. I just wish he wouldn't talk.

To me , the Be Better Golf guy is just annoying because when someone is explaining something to him he has to jump in and finish the sentence for the guy. He is also the perfect example of someone who thinks entirely too much about having perfect position in each part of his swing instead of working on those things in practice and then just trusting it on the course and just swinging. He's actually not that bad of a golfer either. He just gets inside his own head too much. The more I watch the easier it is to watch his videos.

I also find the be better guy asks a question but then looks and acts like he's not listening to the answer, almost stands there thinking about what he's going to have for dinner and just says, 'yeah', 'no', when he thinks he needs to.

I watch a lot by the meandmygolf guys. Malaska is fast becoming my hero. Mark Crossfield; I like some of his stuff but he does get on my nerves, especially with all the 'bruh' stuff, urgh!

Monte is good too.

While not an official YouTube golfer I have gotten into McGolf Custom Clubs...he is pretty deadpan and watching him give a review of the Epic with the Callaway rep next to him was funny.

For instruction:

Tony Luczak - "reactionary" golf
Shawn Clement - similar to Tony in that he wants things to be natural, but approaches it from different angles
Martin Chuck - great for drills with training aids, also good at explaining numbers and techniques with Trackman
Andrew Rice - techniques and backs them up with results using Trackman

Equipment Reviews:
Rick Shiels - just because he uses a monitor and tries to give apples to apples head-to-head comparisons

Shiels and Finch

Also like SebOnGolf, but i've also been watching him in non golf videos for a while before I started watching his golf stuff

Really like Rick Shiels I've purchased numerous things from his reviews ( training aids mostly) and most all have been as advertised .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt Finch Golf, Improve My Golf, Mark Crossfield, Rick Shiels, A little bit of Peter Finch but he tends to annoy me and two complete amateur golfers on Mood Swings Golf. Their course Vlogs are pretty good both play off somewhere around 12-10, they have just started doing reviews which are not to bad but not great yet.

Hi there, I am conducting a study on the perceptions of Golf on YouTube, particularly with PGA coaches that use the platform.

If you have a spare few minutes it would be great if you could fill out the survey with your thoughts.

All entries have the chance to win a £25 American Golf voucher, just provide an email at the end of the survey!

The link to the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/r1qRGFhDfqIGm2wI2

Many Thanks

The only one I watch is Rick Shiels. His videos are just the right length most of the time, he gives honest opinions, and he isn't really biased towards one thing or another. His bag is ever changing with a lot of different gear so I really like his channel.

Back