Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want / need a new putter. I've always used "cheepos", including the current, Top Flight that I have. It's too light and I just don't like the way it feels on impact with the ball.

I'm considering a SeeMore, on the advice of bullfrog. I just have to pick one and get it done.... ugh...

I want / need a new putter. I've always used "cheepos", including the current, Top Flight that I have. It's too light and I just don't like the way it feels on impact with the ball.

I'm considering a SeeMore, on the advice of bullfrog. I just have to pick one and get it done.... ugh...
If you don't want to break the bank, SeeMore FGP is a great option. Take a look at the new Wilson Southside collection. Milled putter for sub $100. There as been some really nice initial feedback.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Ok, new bag came in today, but there's a problem. I ordered the white bag. I called Callaway CS and while on the phone, the bag started to grow on me. What do yall think? Like this color or maybe get them to send me the white one? I kinda like this color and it would stay cleaner than the white, too.
4368b2f858a610e56d92e65a70dcaa76.jpg

Anyone using the Tee Claw? Going to be all mats for me for a while still and I hate rubber tees...

http://teeclaw.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

80233c376759dfbeedf3faff437072d2.jpg

Ok, new bag came in today, but there's a problem. I ordered the white bag. I called Callaway CS and while on the phone, the bag started to grow on me. What do yall think? Like this color or maybe get them to send me the white one? I kinda like this color and it would stay cleaner than the white, too.
I like the look of that bag. Definitely stay cleaner too. In the end it's your bag though ;)

I like that. A lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oooo I like that one. The cleanliness would be big for me. That has some white too to give it some nice contrast (not sure if the white one does something similar).

That's a great looking bag.

Nice looking bag MT even though I'm not partial to anything red, white and black.

I have a white Callaway bag and it has stayed relatively clean. Do have some marks around where I strap the bag into the cart.

I'm pondering trying an Odyssey #1 or #1w. I've never gammed that head shape and last time I rolled one in a golf shop it felt much better than it has in the past to me.

Last edited:

SeeMore has great options, no doubt. I'll second the other recommendation regarding the Wilson Infinite series. I'm partial to the South Side and North Side models, but the have several to choose from.

Just get a SeeMore Jerry! Just do it!

I'm pondering trying an Odyssey #1 or #1w. I've never gammed that head shape and last time I rolled one in a golf shop it felt much better than it has in the past to me.

Are you looking at the new works line or WHP?

For some reason I just cant get the Betti Queen Bee 6 out of my head. I've been in the mood for a blade style putter to mix things up from my Method Mod 00 and #7. There may be a few items up on the BST in the near future to help fund said purchase.

I'm pondering that cooler you have in the background.

For some reason I just cant get the Betti Queen Bee 6 out of my head. I've been in the mood for a blade style putter to mix things up from my Method Mod 00 and #7. There may be a few items up on the BST in the near future to help fund said purchase.

Don't sleep on the new Studio Stock series - if you can find a shape you like.

Don't sleep on the new Studio Stock series - if you can find a shape you like.

I'm sure I could get along with any Betti, but the QB 6 just looks like it sets up so nice. Similar to the scotty squareback or the 1-wide. The Kuchar model 1 looks similar, but the micro-honeycomb milling looks amazing. I've never rolled a betti so I'm not sure the differences in the faces, but on looks alone, the QB6 will probably be in the bag sometime this year.

Welcome to day 6 of the Aeroburner TP Mini Driver ponder.

I'm sure I could get along with any Betti, but the QB 6 just looks like it sets up so nice. Similar to the scotty squareback or the 1-wide. The Kuchar model 1 looks similar, but the micro-honeycomb milling looks amazing. I've never rolled a betti so I'm not sure the differences in the faces, but on looks alone, the QB6 will probably be in the bag sometime this year.

Yea I love a wide sole blade as well. Wish every company made one, and wish they had at least one plumber neck version.

Bettinardi says honeycomb is their firmest feeling/sounding mill pattern, but you have to look at context there. It'll be a very nice feeling putter.

Bertha Alpha 815 driver... it will not leave my brain!

Day 3 of Scotty Select GoLo S5 ponder. The time is drawing near my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back