JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Brush Fires started and have swept across I15 and even has cars on fire. If you are in the area, stay safe.

Brush Fires started and have swept across I15 and even has cars on fire. If you are in the area, stay safe.

Yep, stay safe everyone out west. Wish we could give you some the the 25 inches of rain we have had in the past 7 weeks.

Yep, stay safe everyone out west. Wish we could give you some the the 25 inches of rain we have had in the past 7 weeks.

Seriously.

We are getting drowned and they are running out.

So strange .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just saw a video of this, what a crazy scene. Prayers for those affected.

Great, my wife is in California.

Not near there at the moment, but supposed to go to Long Beach tomorrow. That's still a long ways from San Bernadino, but I hope they get it under control soon.

Seriously.

We are getting drowned and they are running out.

So strange .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here, we have had nonstop rain for going on 3 days now, my backyard looks like a small pond.

I haven't checked this morning, but I hope they were able to contain the fire.

If I heard correctly at least 3 dead in the fires yesterday on the highway.

saw pics and video of this yesterday. crazy and then add loss of life.

It's our only connection to CA from Vegas. Had a friend who was headed to CA and wound up taking over 6 hrs vs the usual 3. He eventually took a detour around the fire. Crazy stuff and if you've ever driven the Cajon Pass on I-15, it can be scary at times on the southbound side where this happened.

Back