Michigan hackers, check in here

Anyone else going to try to get into the Cure event? I know most of you guys have RR already, but sounds like a great event. And its drive-able from MI with a quick cut through in Canada, which would save a ton of $. Could be a fun road trip. I'm going to enter for sure.

I will be observing from afar on that one.

Stopping by the atm tonight to get some keesh for the show. Ya never know!

Hi friends up north!

Anyone thinking of a Michigan gathering for the late summer/fall

Hi friends up north!

Anyone thinking of a Michigan gathering for the late summer/fall

I was thinking of trying to get one together. I was looking at Eagle Eye and Hawk hollow, and see if they can give us a special to play them both in a day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to go to the Cure Event.. Bad dates for me as well...out...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Anyone else going to try to get into the Cure event? I know most of you guys have RR already, but sounds like a great event. And its drive-able from MI with a quick cut through in Canada, which would save a ton of $. Could be a fun road trip. I'm going to enter for sure.

These dates do not work well for me. Out as well.

Can't we get to spring first?

Its coming next week! From Monday on in the 50s, 65 Tuesday! Turning the corner. Enough of this crap from the last few weeks.

Its coming next week! From Monday on in the 50s, 65 Tuesday! Turning the corner. Enough of this crap from the last few weeks.

Am I hearing of a #THPCallout in the near future?

Am I hearing of a #THPCallout in the near future?

Oh its coming. I just might need to play from the ladies tees to keep up with you and your new driver. Cant wait to see you crush that thing.

Oh its coming. I just might need to play from the ladies tees to keep up with you and your new driver. Cant wait to see you crush that thing.
New driver? I apparently missed that. What did you end up with Tyler?

I'll give you a hint...
0374cff2a441a80dbca0683986d4aacb.jpg

See below.
But it would be a King LTD!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Still hasn't shipped yet and it's day 5. ?

Anyways, Monday looks decent, think courses will be open? 51 and sunny with 10 mph wind...

Tuesday 60 and cloudy with wind.

Friday also looks promising but will likely be too wet.

I'm free every morning!

See below.

Still hasn't shipped yet and it's day 5.

Anyways, Monday looks decent, think courses will be open? 51 and sunny with 10 mph wind...

I'm free every morning!

Well you'll be hitting bombs with it before you know it.

Let's discuss morning prep tomorrow...

Where do we all want to meet tomorrow?

See below.

Still hasn't shipped yet and it's day 5. 

I'm free every morning!

Quite a bit of snow has to melt first. I would say courses might not be open by Monday, but definitely by the end of the week. But also supposed to get quite a bit of rain, will be a sloppy mess for a few days. But things are definitely looking up.

Quite a bit of snow has to melt first. I would say courses might not be open by Monday, but definitely by the end of the week. But also supposed to get quite a bit of rain, will be a sloppy mess for a few days. But things are definitely looking up.

Down here we only have about an inch or 2 of snow, even after yesterday, I can see grass in spots. I'm being optimistic, but Monday or Tuesday I will be getting out, even if it means heading to enemy territory.

Down here we only have about an inch or 2 of snow, even after yesterday, I can see grass in spots. I'm being optimistic, but Monday or Tuesday I will be getting out, even if it means heading to enemy territory.

I like the optimism. Get your practice in while you can, never know when a callout could happen. :alien2:

Really like that dancing alien. Have fun tomorrow boys, wish I could make it.

Cant wait for the golf show tomorrow! I know there was talk of most wanting to be there around 11. I know Jrex and myself will be there at open. So if some one wants to shoot a txt the you guys get there we can all meet up.

Back