The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

I wish Chipotle sold their hot sauce in jars. I would buy em up.

I've asked the girl if she can just fill up my soda cup with hot sauce. She said no. I just wish they had better chips, so I could buy it all at one stop and eat at the restaurant. If I want to get the salsa, I have to stop and get my own chips. Those lime ones are awful.

I've really enjoyed the sofritas when I've gotten them. Quite spicy and you wouldn't know you're eating tofu.

I think their medium salsa is more flavorful.

Their salsa? What sauce?

The hot chipotle sauce, their version of hot.

I've asked the girl if she can just fill up my soda cup with hot sauce. She said no. I just wish they had better chips, so I could buy it all at one stop and eat at the restaurant. If I want to get the salsa, I have to stop and get my own chips. Those lime ones are awful.

I would buy jars and jars of it and eat it on everything!

I think their medium salsa is more flavorful.

I don't have enough room cause I get 2 scoops of the hot!

I've been gone like 3 years and there is a discussion on Chipotle that is 96 pages? Holy crap!! I thought this was a golf forum. LOL

I love me some Chipotle. I could definitely eat it 3-4 times a week.

My go to combo is:
Bowl
Extra white rice (cuz I'm a growing boy)
Steak or Chicken (or both) since the carnitas is out
A mix of mild and hot salsa
Extra cheese

I get green chili and chips on the side. Sometimes guacamole and chips but that's getting too pricey for me. I also hope my wife gets a burrito so I can have the last few bites of it. Seems all the flavors mix and run to the bottom. Plus I get my fill of tortilla that way.

I've been gone like 3 years and there is a discussion on Chipotle that is 96 pages? Holy crap!! I thought this was a golf forum. LOL

I love me some Chipotle. I could definitely eat it 3-4 times a week.

My go to combo is:
Bowl
Extra white rice (cuz I'm a growing boy)
Steak or Chicken (or both) since the carnitas is out
A mix of mild and hot salsa
Extra cheese

I get green chili and chips on the side. Sometimes guacamole and chips but that's getting too pricey for me. I also hope my wife gets a burrito so I can have the last few bites of it. Seems all the flavors mix and run to the bottom. Plus I get my fill of tortilla that way.

It's a golf forum.....with a twist of Chipotle!!

I guess at some point I need to try one of these and see what all the fuss is about.

Oh my....I'm at a loss for words.

We have a joint here in town called Mission Burrito, same concept except they have been around since I was in college. So when Chipotle came around I didn't go out of loyalty.

We have a joint here in town called Mission Burrito, same concept except they have been around since I was in college. So when Chipotle came around I didn't go out of loyalty.

I've got no problem with loyalty and I love Chipotle.

I have been once. Never again. My wife loves it though.

You have real Mexican food down your way, but there's one right by the hotel on the Olde Stonewall trip. Burrito on me so Nate doesn't get mad at you.

Double steak, double rice, add guac, and hot sauce! Boom!

Double tofu, brown rice, no beans, hot & medium sauces, corn, cheese, lettuce, guacamole.

That's the one my wife usually gets.

Back