Stand bags on push carts

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
What you use? Pics if got any

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have a bag boy and have used an ogio and sun mountain bag with no issues

I've got a Clic Gear and I use my Sun Mountain 4.5 about half the time. It works out ok, sometimes it rubs on the wheel if I don't get it on just right.

f568aa771ad499c30fa342557c93d1ad.jpg

Ogio silencer with clicgear 3.0

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ClicGear 3.5+ … this thing is like a Rolls Royce of all the push carts I've seen/used

Clicgear 3.5 with the "tour bag" attachment works with both my Callaway stand bag and my Sun Mountain Four Five.

No pics, but I have a titleist 14 way carry bag on a clicgear 3.5+. I get no movement from the bag at all. Works a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No pics, but I have a titleist 14 way carry bag on a clicgear 3.5+. I get no movement from the bag at all. Works a charm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that bag is easily the best fit for a stand bag on the 3.5+ IMO.

Caddy tec something. It has 4 wheels and I hate it. Poor storage and the 4 wheels don't turn well. Never had an usury with the bag slipping though.

I use a pin hoofer on my clicgear 3.0 with no issues, and I prefer to have a stand bag so if I'm at the range or event it stands up better than a cart of staff bag.

Use an Ogio Wisp stand bag with a Clicgear 3.5+ with no issue.

I've used a Sun Mountain Four 5 and most recently the Callaway HL5 on my Clicgear

My stand bag works okay on my clicgear but not as good as my cart bag.

I have the Caddytek Ez Fold 3 Wheeler from Costco. Pretty solid for $120. My Nike Illinois stand bag has no issues with it.

Last edited:
I've used a Sun Mountain Four 5 and most recently the Callaway HL5 on my Clicgear
HL5 is a great looking bag

HL5 is a great looking bag

It really is. Hoping to have some more thoughts on it after this weekend!

It really is. Hoping to have some more thoughts on it after this weekend!
Yea let me know how it is on the cart

Do you guys use the stand bag cozy?

I have a Caddytek push cart (can't remember the model) and use a Sun Mountain Hybrid bag. It works really well, it's a bigger bag yet still has a stand.

Do you guys use the stand bag cozy?

I bought the cozy for my Clicgear, but I don't a stand bag so I can't say how well it works. Bought it because I'm considering a C-130S. It does help my cart bags stand a little straighter when I use it on my Bat Caddy.

I have my staff bag on a cligear 3.0 with no tour attachment and it's fine. No issues.

Back